OLIVER Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OLIVER Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at OLIVER Agency

2.4

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had an initial call with the Head of Recruitment to discuss open opportunities. Once we focused on the Assistant Account Manager role, she asked me about my relevant experiences and work with clients/vendors. I was then invited to interview with the COO and an Account Manager in the NYC HQ. Both conversations were informal and lasted for 30 minutes. The interviews focused on my background, OLIVER's model and the day-to-day of the role. I later spoke with the Implementation Lead. Everyone was friendly, transparent and professional. I received daily updates from the Head of Recruitment regarding where I was in the process. It was a very straight forward process that reflected well of the culture.

Interview Questions

• If we spoke with a designer on your team, how would they describe the process of working with you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very disorganized interview. There was a miscommunication about the role's title; online said assistant account executive, but in person they kept referring it to an account executive role and HR didn't seem to know the difference. Arrived to their New York office and there was no receptionist...door led right into the office and I had to flag someone down to meet with the people who were interviewing me. First round of interviews went well, however when I returned a few weeks later, both interviewers were unprepared and didn't know they were meeting with me. HR was very good in informing me of my status during this process up until the end. Had a second interview and was alerted by HR that they were interviewing a few more candidates and would be in touch with me about the role. Never heard back after that.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick and efficient. A phone screen would be set up with the recruiter to discuss about the position and your experiences. Then the recruiter will set up an in-person meeting to meet with the hiring manager and the rest of the team in one day. The team makes a decision very quickly and the recruiter is very communicative and responsive about the whole process.

Proofreader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency.

Interview

Despite having years of experience proofreading, including a Masters Degree and Communications experience they did not want to bother with me because they have a very low set salary for this position.
    Would not recommend.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Call with HR, meeting with hiring manager and one other. Then HR said there was no open writer role, that they had to assess client needs first. Hiring manager seemed very detached and uninterested.

Copy Writer Interview

Interview

SO UNPROFESSIONAL. Got ghosted by them. Had a phone call with a recruiter for a job with U-Studio then meeting with the Creative Director, then went out to Englewood Cliffs, NJ for an intense meeting with 3 other members of the team. Everything was done very last minute with little regard for my time or how much time I was having to take off from my current job. Then... radio silence. I continuously reached out for 3 WEEKS and heard nothing until I got a boilerplate rejection email saying "we are not going forward with your application for ____ copywriter." This is incredibly disappointing and unprofessional from such a large and world-renowned company. I am insulted and deeply disgusted by their HR practices and how little they care about people.

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency.

Interview

I made it to the second round and they said to dial into a zoom meeting. I've used zoom in the past for conference calls and assumed this was another one of those. Well, it was a video call. No one told me it was going to be a video call and I think that was a huge red flag for me about the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a project you absolutely hated?   1 Answer

Creative Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had spoken to the recruiter about 1 1/2 years ago about another position that I wasn’t qualified for & she remembered me which I was impressed by. She was very responsive in email this time around.

I went in to meet 2 members of the team. I was very impressed by the office. I had a follow up call w/the recruiter and by the end of the day I had a job offer!

Account Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter. I spoke to HR but was only given 20 min (she was late). As I was just finding out the client, there was an overview provided which I appreciated. I answered the questions and was only given a couple of minutes to ask questions before she had to leave. I had several. The feedback was I didn't ask enough questions! No updates were provided on the process for over a week and 1/2. After also learning around about the reputation and very inconsistent work history of the Hiring Manager, I think I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to have a difficult conversation.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OLIVER Agency (London, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Oliver was not able to provide me with a thorough JD however. Interviewer was really friendly and was able to describe the role. I was contacted on the Monday about the role and had a job offer the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Name the one thing I would have to improve on most for the role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.