OTR Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OTR Global Interview Questions

Interviews at OTR Global

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global in June 2020.

Interview

I submitted a resume and cover letter. Then, I got a call a few days later randomly. After the initial interview, there's a second interview and then a trial assignment to do the actual work.

Interview Questions

• What connections do you have in tech and media that could be used in market research?   Answer Question

Cyclical Reporter/Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTR Global in December 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position, not having one of the required employee attributes (my resume shows I do not have their required knowledge) but I had other attributes they were looking for so I thought I would apply. A couple of hours later I get an email asking for a phone interview the next day.

The interview was a complete waste of time. The woman, who was admittedly nice, said that due to my missing knowledge I was not a good fit for the role. Why would you set up an interview with someone you believe isn't a good fit in the first place which could clearly be seen by my resume? Setting up an interview suggests that to the recruiter or employer, on paper, you are a good fit.

It was an overall complete waste of time and I would have preferred to never hear an answer from my original application than spend time preparing only to be denied within minutes for something that could be seen on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What are the macrofactors that are going to impact the 2019 mining industry?   Answer Question
    • How much interviewing experience do you have?   Answer Question

Winter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OTR Global.

Interview

Applied through university/college. First round was a screening from HR. Second round was a bit more technical, but still mainly behavioral. Final round was a with an analyst that was mainly about my resume and some behaviorals.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

First was a call with HR going over background, relevant experience, etc. Then meet & greet with Head of Sales followed by another round with Head of Sales and then met a few Senior salespeople. The conversation was mainly focused around relevant experience and why interested in OTR Global.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OTR Global.

Interview

2 rounds phone interview with the recruiter. 15 minutes each. Ask some basic info. your available time. why want this internship? Why fit? What is the most proud project you have done?

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global in February 2017.

Interview

There were two phone interviews that were about a week apart. The first was a phone screen. The second was supposed to be technical but ended up being mostly behavioral.

Winter Research Interview

Interview

Had two separate phone interviews. First was with the HR team and was basically all fit questions. Asked me why I was interested in the job and what things I did on campus made be prepared to contribute to this internship. The second was with the executive business director who had technical questions.

Interview Questions

• I had to prepare a short and a long stock pitch and send it within 24 hours.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little. As an intern, didn't hold very much leverage

Senior Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Sent in resume, and contact by HR department, After first interview, contacted by editor. The Editor interview lasted about an hour. During that time, about half the interview was expelling the company and how it worked. The other half was about my experience, and my plans. If I wanted fill time, or part time work. I was asked to submit a few samples of my work. I was then given a "Test" assignment This took about a month. Afterward I was hired. The company always got back to me at every step of the way, and were very prompt and attentive. The company has an excellent hiring procedure

Interview Questions

• Work experience as a reporter. How much time I would be able to spend each week.   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OTR Global.

Interview

The reception staff let me feel so welcome from the start. The company is clean and all sections and items in place. The interviewer was straight forward and to the point.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.