OTR Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OTR Global (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very simple. One phone interview and then a final in person interview. Ask a lot about who you are and personality questions. People are all very nice and willing to help you.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do in free time?
    Answer Question

OTR Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OTR Global

Interview

The interview process was good with a lot of questions and answers. I think it went well but I am also just doing this so I can read the reviews!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OTR Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OTR Global

Interview

The reception staff let me feel so welcome from the start. The company is clean and all sections and items in place. The interviewer was straight forward and to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OTR Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global in Jun 2020

Interview

I submitted a resume and cover letter. Then, I got a call a few days later randomly. After the initial interview, there's a second interview and then a trial assignment to do the actual work.

Interview Questions
  • What connections do you have in tech and media that could be used in market research?

OTR Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTR Global in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied for the position, not having one of the required employee attributes (my resume shows I do not have their required knowledge) but I had other attributes they were looking for so I thought I would apply. A couple of hours later I get an email asking for a phone interview the next day. The interview was a complete waste of time. The woman, who was admittedly nice, said that due to my missing knowledge I was not a good fit for the role. Why would you set up an interview with someone you believe isn't a good fit in the first place which could clearly be seen by my resume? Setting up an interview suggests that to the recruiter or employer, on paper, you are a good fit. It was an overall complete waste of time and I would have preferred to never hear an answer from my original application than spend time preparing only to be denied within minutes for something that could be seen on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • What are the macrofactors that are going to impact the 2019 mining industry?
  • How much interviewing experience do you have?

OTR Global

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OTR Global

Interview

Applied through university/college. First round was a screening from HR. Second round was a bit more technical, but still mainly behavioral. Final round was a with an analyst that was mainly about my resume and some behaviorals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global (New York, NY) in Nov 2017

Interview

First was a call with HR going over background, relevant experience, etc. Then meet & greet with Head of Sales followed by another round with Head of Sales and then met a few Senior salespeople. The conversation was mainly focused around relevant experience and why interested in OTR Global.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OTR Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OTR Global

Interview

2 rounds phone interview with the recruiter. 15 minutes each. Ask some basic info. your available time. why want this internship? Why fit? What is the most proud project you have done?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OTR Global

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTR Global in Feb 2017

Interview

There were two phone interviews that were about a week apart. The first was a phone screen. The second was supposed to be technical but ended up being mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OTR Global

Application

I interviewed at OTR Global

Interview

Had two separate phone interviews. First was with the HR team and was basically all fit questions. Asked me why I was interested in the job and what things I did on campus made be prepared to contribute to this internship. The second was with the executive business director who had technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • I had to prepare a short and a long stock pitch and send it within 24 hours.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews