OVO Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 131 of over 131 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

OVO

Application

I interviewed at OVO

Interview

It was an Average interview. It was a 6 stage interview including phone and a written test. The process went quite quickly and they kept me up to date. Was offered the role quite quickly after my last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of when you had to handle a difficult situation
    Answer Question

OVO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at OVO

Interview

Applied online. Initial interview then final interview with a task. Very negative experience. Every time I tried to contact the internal recruiter I got an out of office, then contacted the person they said to get in touch with in their absence, and still no response. For the final interview task, I put quite a bit of time and effort into putting together a presentation. The panel were really lovely. But I never heard back afterwards. I even emailed twice and nothing. Incredibly unprofessional and gives a bad impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OVO

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OVO

Interview

OVO has yet not provided me with an update to my interview which I attended a month ago. They expect you to make time and prep for the interview yet they do not provide any update until you’ve chased them a few times and even then it’s not a definitive yay or nay. Very disappointed and not a company I want to work for if they lack the respect for my time. Can already see the kind of culture within

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OVO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OVO

Interview

Ghosted for the interview and wasted annual leave, really unprofessional. It takes 2 minutes to send an email, I dont look to have been the only person this has happened to either

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

OVO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OVO

Interview

Multiple interviews with hiring manager, team and senior directors. Comprehensive coverage of areas role would touch to understand ethos and strategy of company. Combination of presentation and competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OVO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OVO in Jun 2022

Interview

I wonder how come there are some similar negative reviews about the recruiter interview. It is JUST an initial HR 20-30mins phone call. How can it be bad? But well, now I got why. What they do is just ghost candidates. It is so unfair and unprofessional behaviour, I cannot accept the recruiter who actually has done this to all Product/design-related departments. Don't waste your time and be a fool.

Interview Questions
  • They Ghosted me, I was having research about the company and their product but what a waste of time. No questions

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at OVO (London, England)

Interview

Initially filling out an application online then going online aptitude tests. Then two Phone interviews - the first one being a behavioural one and the second being a technical one. Each interview lasted approx 45/60 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What are any challenges you faced and how did you over come them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OVO (Bristol, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

I was invited to a phone interview that didn’t happen. After chasing on the day and the following week, I had no response. It was only after contacting a more senior colleague that a phone interview went ahead then a next stage interview. This interview went well, though I suspect occurred after a change of mind of the recruitment team. Overall, I think it could have been handled more professionally so I could have directed time and energy elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • How would your current manager describe you? What would you do if a customer got in touch and complained? What is your favourite, and least favourite part of your current role? Describe a project or product you worked on, its competition and the market situation at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton Coldfield, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at OVO (Sutton Coldfield, England)

Interview

Headhunted by their internal team. Initial interview with recruiter, second interview with hiring manager, third interview with co workers. After three interviews I think it’s reasonable to be told the outcome. I heard nothing so followed up and was told a decision was imminent. I was never contacted again. Poor.

Interview Questions
  • Recruiter = competency based. HM = skills/experience. Co-workers = fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OVO (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

Once the Telephone interview was confirmed and scheduled I was left waiting for the call and ghosted. 2 days before, by mistake I thought I was not going to be able to make the interview so I emailed the person asking for a change. When I realized I was mistaken I emailed her again to let her know of my mistake and to confirm my interest and availability. Not only did I NOT receive any acknowledgement of the messages sent, I didn't get the call on schedule either, and not even a message to explain why it didn't happen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Interviews

OVO Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at OVO according to 150 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.85%