Ofcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ofcom Interview Questions

Interviews at Ofcom

3.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ofcom.

Interview

I sent conver letter and CV around February, they liked my experience and I obtained the posssibility for the interview in spring. I did not succeed but it was indeed very formative.

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ofcom (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

First there were motivation questions and CV online, second step was one-way online interview, third was an essay on optimal pricing, and lastly assessment centre, which tests 1. motivation and competency (related to essay), 2. group work, 3. presentation skills

Interview Questions

• One sided interview asked: why I want to work as an economist, why at Ofcom, and why I am the right person for the role.   Answer Question

Spectrum Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

1-Online video, 2_ essay, 3-Assessment centre. Online test was fine. For essay writing we were given 3 questions and write essay for two of them (Optional 2).
    interview in the assessment centre was 9:30-4:30. Such a tiring procedure. In the afternoon we were given a group task which was the worst one. Examiners would stare at us while doing the tasks. Chasing us what we are saying, and how we do the task. Very annoying. I wish I could leave the center.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Ofcom? What do you know Ofcom? What was last time you worked for a technology? All competency and technical. questions.

I   Answer Question

Ofcom Policy Development Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ofcom in November 2019.

Interview

Online one-way video interview.
    The Entire Ofcom process is four steps - online application, video interview, essay, and finally an assessment centre . The video interview was very short - it just required answering three questions. but be aware, unlike some other video interviews, it does not allow a 'retake' in case you make a mistake in your video..

Economic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ofcom (London, England).

Interview

Was asked to prepare a short essay before the interview. Interview consisted of a 45 min quiz followed by a panel interview with three people who asked economics questions mainly about regulation, with a couple competency questions.

Spectrum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ofcom.

Interview

I applied online and after few days I was offered a video interview The video interview was quite straightforward with some questions about Ofcom
    I have qualified the interview and I was to write an essay about forthcoming ffifth generation telecommunications technology I have qualified that stage and now I have been invited for the final stage of assessment day at Ofcom

Economist Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ofcom (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Began with a couple of competency questions, then the interview focused on economic-based questions starting with a scenario then asked questions and this continued with leading questions before moving on the the next scenario.

Interview Questions

• How would you 'research' why there are low switching rates between mobile providers?   Answer Question

Digital Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ofcom (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Void of any character or personality...3 people asking questions off of a sheet and writing with their heads down while you try and come across as human as possible. Torture. Clearly an organisation with no interest in individuals.

Interview Questions

• What does good digital content look like?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ofcom (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Essays on a current topic relevant to Ofcom and then an assessment day in London which involved various different types of interview. There were also a few writing challenges as well as presentation pitches. The interview was 3 managers at a time.

Interview Questions

• What is Ofcom, what do we do, why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ofcom in May 2018.

Interview

Was given four questions some and then had to write essay answers and submit by email.
    Held telphone interview asked similar questions to the ones I'd submitted in writting.
    I wasnt sure if we looking for the same anawers I had submitted in writting or different answers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.