Office Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Office Concierge

2.1

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Very fast and straight forward interview process. I felt as long as you were capable of job in hand, they were willing to give me a break, despite the gap in my CV and my lack of knowledge in the corporate front desk world. Friendly and helpful.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Office Concierge in June 2014.

Interview

Long- I applied in March but was not placed until the June. The interviewer was friendly and made sure I was placed at an appropriate site and that I felt comfortable and competent in the job role. I had several interviews at head office and then one with the building management so I felt that the company and I understood each other well and they new enough about my character to place me in a suitable position. It was not a stressful interview and I felt able to demonstrate my skills set effectively as a lot if the questions were open ended.

Interview Questions

• About my customer service experience and whether I was happy working alone or heading up a team etc as well as where I saw myself in the future. It was typical interview questions but with a slightly stronger focus on customer service and presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

several steps of grooming process where they try to train you to look like a air hostess . They teach you how they want you to style your hair, use of bun, hairspary, 5 makeup always, high heels are a requirement, they want you to look perfect at all times and talk perfect at all times too.

Interview Questions

• they want to suss out if you would do elite role, if yes they will push you towards that as no one wants to do it   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Interview

nothing to describe, lack of skills people. they are taking everyone as people leaving them all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!first you got the call and then face to face interview. everything there is not in order anyway

Interview Questions

• if I worked before at reception   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

In my opinion, the interview went very well. Asking the normal question about my work experience and what I wanted in the future. I felt confident when I left the interview and had a quick response.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion, the interview went very well. Asking the normal question about my work experience and what I wanted in the future.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Had the first interview with Office Concierge and invited to join the group: "all we need is to find a place for you". Had a second interview at the London Business School an was told I was selected and now I would meet with the "client". After a long month and a half and 4 interviews I was told I was too senior and too skilled for that role (at London Business School) and that they though I would get bored and leave (?). They said then, I would be sent to another place for another 2 to 3 interviews, including the final one with the client. It took another 3 weeks to the first interview. At that point I had already a new job as I was available to start immediately and doing freelance through an agency. I turned down the interview and they started calling and emailing me on a daily basis demanding an explanation. Very harassing and unpleasant. I am glad I did not get the job in the first place. Time waiters.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and predictable questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Lady I met with Farah was really nice but definitely part of their game plan of selling you a dream. It's really not what they make it out to be

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at OC?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

phone interview and then one on one interview. However having an interview and saying they would notify me either way. Both email and calls were ignored. With is rude and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Talk us through your experience   1 Answer

Corporate Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in March 2012.

Interview

will be contacted within 3 days of submitting CV if successfull. lots of competency based questions , give examples of situations

Interview Questions

• give me an example of how you dealt with in a difficult situation , future career expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no negotiation in terms of salary

Corporate Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Concierge (London, England) in December 2010.

Interview

You have to fill in a ludicrously long and detailed application form and in the end for OC it's all about your looks and preferably that you are well spoken!

Negotiation

I was offered a great role and accepted, handed in my notice at my then employer and then they reduced my salary by 8K

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.