Opus Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Opus Energy

2.8

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opus Energy (Northampton, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Online application through Reed.

HR call to gather more info on you and then arranged interview date

Interview:
    Interviewed by 2 people in management.
    Questions regarding CV and current positions
    Competency questions

Another call from HR with interview feedback and offer.

Email from HR with offer and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and what you do on an average day   Answer Question

Recruitment Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opus Energy.

Interview

I applied online and it was followed up by a telephone call from the hiring manager - really engaging and interesting, and was about an hour. Following that I was invited for an interview - they were great at accommodating me around a super busy period. The interview itself was warm and friendly, quite open.
    I didn't get the role, but was contacted by the hiring manager to let me know and given feedback as to their decision process.

IT Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opus Energy.

Interview

Application was straight forward . Shortly after submitting my application they sent me a link for two online tests ( SJT & Numeracy) . I waited for two weeks and I assumed I hadn’t passed the test . Got a call in the third week scheduling a phone interview . The interview was pretty easy although the interviewer seemed so uninterested . I was told I’d hear back within a week regardless of the outcome . I’m still waiting and it’s been more than a week

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northampton, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opus Energy (Northampton, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through agency and it was a 3 month contract position starting asap. Went to the interview expecting to be asked about my experience, instead turned out to be a technical grilling session a bit like in an exam environment. Some of the questions were obvious, some of them tricky and some of them just outright pointless. I had the feeling that both of the interviewers were trying to display how technically sound they were and they were making up questions as they went along, rather than trying to find out about me. I answered about half of the questions and a 1 hour interview lasted 40 mins. Even though it was an interview for a contract position, I still felt they tried nothing to find out about me.

Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Opus Energy (Northampton, England).

Interview

Submitted CV and was contacted next day. Had a phone interview within a week and a second interview the next day. Was told at the interview that I would hear an outcome (either positive or negative) within 3 days. I followed up after 2 weeks, having not heard either way, to be told that the feedback 'must have fallen through the net due to annual leave'. The casual lack of concern for following through on the promised action did not leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about an example where you needed to persuade or influence someone about a particular course of action.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.