OutboundEngine Interview Questions

Updated 5 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 64 of over 64 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OutboundEngine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

Initial Interview only. Really only asked questions that they would have known the answer to if they had spent 30 seconds reviewing my resume. I asked a few questions about the opportunity but never got any satisfying answers.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about working in a fully staffed office during Covid19 pandemic as required?
    1 Answer

OutboundEngine

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine in Jun 2020

Interview

The hiring manager requested a call for this role. During the interview, it became clearly evident that the hiring manager 1) had no real knowledge of 'Agile Methodologies' and 2) that his environment did not possess a Agile mindset.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage multiple projects? How do you determine story points?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

Completed a 30-minute initial phone screen, a second phone interview with the hiring manager for about an hour, and then went in the office for a 3rd round interview where I spoke with 6 members of the ops teams over the course of 3 hours. After my in-person interview I heard nothing for a week. I proceeded to email the recruiter that initially reached out to me from their office, I heard nothing back. A week later I emailed again and still nothing. After a few days, I called and left a voicemail and still nothing. All I wanted to know was where I sat but never received any update. I thought this was extremely unprofessional and probably a sign of how the treat their employees. I'm glad I wasn't offered the position.

1 person found this interview helpful

OutboundEngine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OutboundEngine

Interview

Was emailed and asked to select a time for a phone interview. After confirming a time, the recruiter forgot about my interview and never called. I followed 20 minutes after the scheduled interview time and asked to reschedule. The recruiter apologized and asked if we could reschedule. We set up time again and once more she never called. Super unprofessional. Wouldn't accept a job from this place even if they offered. It is so evident there is a lack of care and poor management.

OutboundEngine

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine

Interview

The interview process was good. It was casual and the conversation was open. The recruiter was genuinely interested in me and whether we would make a good fit together. The interview lasted approx. 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX) in Dec 2018

Interview

Decisive, direct and calm. Ana is very welcoming and informs you on how everything will go so there is nothing that will alarm you. Managers interview you one at a time to see if you're a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
  • Q) Why do you want to work here? Q) What about tech sales makes you want to work with us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX) in Nov 2018

Interview

Recruiter reached out & coordinated via email to schedule phone screening, then on-site with 2 hiring managers. They are either switching ATS systems or dont have any integration with calendars or everyone is a bunch of luddites because coordinating was painful. Everyone was also very dodgy to answer questions about culture, even when directly asked about their reputation here on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview process was easy, quick, and casual. It made the interview easier because I felt like I was shooting the ish my friends. My initial interview was a phone screening and then I met one-on-one with my manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OutboundEngine

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at OutboundEngine in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, candidate assessment, and then interviews with sales managers and sales director. The entire process was seamless and very well organized. They were a dedicated team that was genuinely interested in my success as a candidate, which is something I really appreciated. Overall, I had a great experience and really loved the company, the position just wasn't the right fit for me personally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, and because I was a remote candidate, a total of six phone interviews, starting with the CEO and working downstream. The process spanned a number of months, and in the end, despite 5 progressively successful phone interviews, the recruiter went radio silent on me and wouldn't return my inquiries for an update. It's unfortunate that the recruitment process didn't respect candidates for senior positions enough to let candidates know they're no longer under consideration. With their new CEO, I wish them well. I know I could have been an asset, but considering this experience, I feel fortunate to have not been selected to move forward---if they treat a candidate this way, what must it be like as an employee?

Interview Questions
  • Several real-life situational questions asked about how I'd handle certain things within the organization, nothing particularly difficult.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews