OutboundEngine Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OutboundEngine Interview Questions

Interviews at OutboundEngine

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Initial Interview only. Really only asked questions that they would have known the answer to if they had spent 30 seconds reviewing my resume. I asked a few questions about the opportunity but never got any satisfying answers.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a fully staffed office during Covid19 pandemic as required?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine in June 2020.

Interview

The hiring manager requested a call for this role. During the interview, it became clearly evident that the hiring manager 1) had no real knowledge of 'Agile Methodologies' and 2) that his environment did not possess a Agile mindset.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple projects?
      How do you determine story points?   Answer Question

Salesforce Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Completed a 30-minute initial phone screen, a second phone interview with the hiring manager for about an hour, and then went in the office for a 3rd round interview where I spoke with 6 members of the ops teams over the course of 3 hours. After my in-person interview I heard nothing for a week. I proceeded to email the recruiter that initially reached out to me from their office, I heard nothing back. A week later I emailed again and still nothing. After a few days, I called and left a voicemail and still nothing. All I wanted to know was where I sat but never received any update. I thought this was extremely unprofessional and probably a sign of how the treat their employees. I'm glad I wasn't offered the position.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OutboundEngine.

Interview

Was emailed and asked to select a time for a phone interview. After confirming a time, the recruiter forgot about my interview and never called. I followed 20 minutes after the scheduled interview time and asked to reschedule. The recruiter apologized and asked if we could reschedule. We set up time again and once more she never called. Super unprofessional. Wouldn't accept a job from this place even if they offered. It is so evident there is a lack of care and poor management.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine.

Interview

The interview process was good. It was casual and the conversation was open. The recruiter was genuinely interested in me and whether we would make a good fit together. The interview lasted approx. 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your top priorities?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Decisive, direct and calm. Ana is very welcoming and informs you on how everything will go so there is nothing that will alarm you. Managers interview you one at a time to see if you're a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• Q) Why do you want to work here?
      Q) What about tech sales makes you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out & coordinated via email to schedule phone screening, then on-site with 2 hiring managers.
    They are either switching ATS systems or dont have any integration with calendars or everyone is a bunch of luddites because coordinating was painful.
    Everyone was also very dodgy to answer questions about culture, even when directly asked about their reputation here on Glassdoor.

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy, quick, and casual. It made the interview easier because I felt like I was shooting the ish my friends. My initial interview was a phone screening and then I met one-on-one with my manager

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OutboundEngine (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

A recruiter reached out on LinkedIn (my first mistake), and we went from there with a phone interview. I have to point out that his emails had terrible grammar, like he was talking to one of his buddies instead of a job candidate, so that should've been a red flag. Did pretty well in that interview.
    I moved on to the next round with a different recruiter, didn't do quite as well, but was told that I still could have one more round with a third recruiter for the final decision for an in-person interview. Except that next round never happened.
    Two weeks passed with no news at all. When I finally emailed the original guy, he said that I didn't have enough experience and they were going a different route. First of all, HE reached out to ME, so he should've known my experience level. Second, they pretty much ghosted me after two weeks, which is completely unprofessional. And finally, I was basically lied to about a third interview. THAT to me was the worst thing. If you have an OUNCE of professionalism, don't bother applying here.

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OutboundEngine in July 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, candidate assessment, and then interviews with sales managers and sales director. The entire process was seamless and very well organized. They were a dedicated team that was genuinely interested in my success as a candidate, which is something I really appreciated. Overall, I had a great experience and really loved the company, the position just wasn't the right fit for me personally.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself book smart or street smart?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.