PGi Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PGi

PGi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGi

Interview

Very thorough and detailed interview process. I had to interview with the Vice President of the department and HR. Asked many questions around methodologies waterfall versus agile. Method of gathering requirements and working with teams.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience with writing requirements?
    Answer Question

PGi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PGi

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and had a phone interview first, followed by face-to-face. Each took less than an hour. They may ask you to read a script in the interview to make sure you sound fine on the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGi (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

Was called and told I was the their top candidate and never heard back from them. Recruiters in companies like this should be held accountable as well with a 3rd party follow up interview evaluation so they stop getting away with this. Shows what type of company they are.

Interview Questions
  • typical sales engineer related questions. You are our top candidate.

PGi

Application

I interviewed at PGi

Interview

The process was straightforward and as I would’ve expected. There were no surprise questions. I found it to be fair and a good assessment of whether I would be affected with the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PGi (Alpharetta, GA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I applied online on a weekend and received a request for a phone interview early the following week. The first phone interview was with two people in senior management. The call was about 30 minutes and consisted of the usually position overview and a discussion of my qualifications. Later that day I received an email that they wanted to move forward with a discussion with people on the team. This call included the same two people in senior management and two people on the team. The call last about 30 minutes and the members of the team went more into depth about my knowledge and skills. After the call ended one of the managers mentioned I would likely hear from them the next week. It has now been about four weeks and I have not received any feedback. The position is still available online and I assume they are still looking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PGi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGi

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter for a screening interview. Informed I would be moved to next phase to speak with hiring manager. So much for that. I never received information about moving to the next level and when finally pressed, I suddenly receive an automated "not selected" response. This is very typical these days and reflects badly on these organizations. When a leader utterly disregards candidates in that manner, it would be a real nightmare to be a part of that organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PGi (Kuala Lumpur) in Apr 2019

Interview

Via their link vid call conf system. First round with the director APAC . 2nd with the team lead APAC. However, they indicated I was a strong candidate but failed to respond despite my query. So in my opinion, its not professional.

Interview Questions
  • Process and experience from previous role. Mostly about the Global team n its independent account processing.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PGi (Kuala Lumpur) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very straight forward process, two interviews with manager and senior manager, easy to communicate with manager and recruitment team and HR to arrange interviews, office location is easy to get to (next to train station).

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle pressure in stressful situations with tight deadlines?
  • How has your past working experiences prepared you for this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PGi (London, England, England)

Interview

3 rounds of interview but not in sequence. 1st round - Sales Manager 2nd round - SVP of sales 3th round - Sales Engineer. seriously sales engineer on my last round of interview!!!??? Whole process took 1 month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PGi (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview was a basic question. I found the questions each to answer. The interview was a panel interview of product, scrum master, and business analysts. The interview team did not want to review examples of my work. The only drawback was a lack of a whiteboard. A whiteboard would have helped me showcase my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the product lifecycle in detail. What is your approach to conduct analysis and market planning for a minimum viable product. How do you determine pricing? What pricing models have you used in the past?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews