PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,972 of over 1,972.0 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very fast, fun didn't feel uncomfortable. Make me feel at ease with taking my time answering certain questions. Answered all of my questions with honesty and a lot of information

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with irate customers?
    Answer Question

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

First round was a one way interview, standard introductory questions (i.e. tell us about yourself, why PNC?). About 2 weeks later, I got invited to Super Day where I had 2 25 minute interviews. Very standard. Heard back about 5 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why PNC Tell us about yourself What are some projects you have worked on

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

One in person behavioral question followed by a final round panel style interview in the office you are applying for. Questions mostly behavioral, career aspirations, etc. Felt like the interviewer spoke about themselves/the company as much as I did which was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing on your resume that we haven’t talked about that you feel is important?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

The first stage was a Hirevue, all behavioral questions. The next stage was the Superday, where it was two 25 minute interviews back to back, which two interviewers in each room.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a concept to someone that has no background in that subject?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very pleasant process. They ask a lot about statistics, linear regression, hypothesis testing and probability. There are some behavioural questions, what is you biggest problem. I recommend this position and it is very good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Interviews were fair but somewhat intense. Some were easier than others. Overall, everyone was pretty friendly and got to learn alot about the position. Asked me about my background, a good bit of technicals and the usual what do you know about the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Applied online and then invited to super day, no first-round besides a hirevue which they must base selections on. Superday is all behavioral and just talking about your experiences, why pnc, and asking the interviewer any questions you may have

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Situational questions asked on Hirevue. Two questions were written and they are four to six video asked questions. Process took around thirty minutes. Easy to answer questions, some had several parts, and video was required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Oct 2021

Interview

One hirevue then a superday with recruitors. Seemed a bit disorganized, as they sent me a follow up email claiming they got the wrong date. Waiting to hear back from hirevue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Applied through HireVue, process took 4-5 weeks. Final rounds were scheduled through short interviews all day over Hirevue, but with people on the other side. Questions for the most part were all behavioral, very few technicals. At this point of the hiring process, they basically already want you to work with them, but they need to know if you'll be a good FIT.

Interview Questions
  • What is something going on in the markets right now that interests you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,972 Interviews