PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,915 of over 1.9K interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very intense, recruiter was a little much . The process itself was fine and the questions were typical. Just felt like it was a demeaning interview almost. Could have been a little better.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a difficult customer and you overcame that?
    Answer Question

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

The interview process was sequential and timely. HR did a good job detailing how the process would go. The interview itself was very relevant to the job I would be doing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was lucky enough to have a connection in order to speak with the employee that i did. The interviewer was extremely kind, gave good directions, and had an overall good attitude.

Interview Questions
  • what experience do you have reviewing and analyzing documents?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Great overall experience. Very friendly and interested employees. First part was a HireView. Then a super day that consisted of two interviews. Only 45min to 1 hour per interview. Was given the final job decision within 2-3 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

2 interviews - 1st is with the recruiter and 2nd is with the operations manager. Got an offer and I counter-offered, requesting for a 10-15% bump on compensation. Recruiter said she'll get back to me. 2 days later, I got an offer from another company and emailed the recruiter on when I can expect a decision on the counteroffer as I received another offer. However, she told me to go ahead and accept the other offer, and wished me success with the other company. Professionalism at its finest.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

It moved very quickly and I knew exactly where I stood throughout the process. It was a great experience from the recruiters to the people I met along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Was sent a link to have a prerecorded interview. Questions popped up on the screen and you have to answer to a blank screen. Not personal and out of touch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very Friendly! Some technical questions, but more focused on behavior/personality! All interviewers were very easy to get along with. Overall very positive experience. Word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

I have applied multiple times for positions at PNC that I am either completely qualified or overqualified for. Almost every time I apply, I will get a rejection within an hour. Sureee, someone reviewed it (as the email states). What a joke and waste of this time this company is. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter sent an email for an interview. He then scheduled a 30 minute call and was very rude throughout the interview. He abruptly ended after asking for salary requirements even though he had the number in the application? He defined next steps and said he would get back to me and never did. If you are coming from a large bank or organization steer clear. Overall this is a medium sized bank operating as a startup that needs to clean house in their talent and acquisition group.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,915 Interviews