PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,070 of over 2,070.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Jan 2022

Interview

I applied for the position on a Sunday, the next day I got an email to set up a 15 minute phone call with a recruiter the next day to talk more about to position. It only lasted 7 minutes, on that call I was told I am moving forward with the process and I am interviewing for 30 minutes with the department lead tomorrow and I was give multiple times to chose from. It lasted about 20 minutes where I was asked 6 questions. Two days later (Friday) I got a call I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you solved a difficult problem and the steps you took to solve it.
    Answer Question
  • Why is teamwork information and how would it be beneficial to PNC?
4 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Three round of interviews, First via phone and other two in person. After the last interview, I got offer within a week. Pretty straight forward process. Great work life balance.

Interview Questions
  • How to do help your team if they aren't able to finish committed work.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

61.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PNC Financial Services Group~507
Join the conversation on

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

One interview with general Aptitude, Behavioral and situation based questions along with a resume review. The interview took about 1 hour, there were 2 managers on the call. The entire process to set up, give the interview and hear back from the manager took close to 6 months.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous job, what were your day to day activities?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very easy, the instructor was very nice . Overall interview experience was super fast and easy . The environment was amazing and super each . The instructor was very informative with the information provided about this job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

First did a phone screen with HR. Then a call with the hiring manager. Then HR in person with the hiring manager in person. Didn't make it past that step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2022

Interview

This was a casual call for me to explore a position PNC proactively reached out to me about. Candidly this was a waste of my time. After 20 minutes the interviewer determined I would not be a good fit based on my background. You literally found me on LinkedIn and had a copy of my resume w/ my work experience spelled out plain as day. Why would you move forward w/ a phone call if you could tell I wasn't a fit based on that experience alone. Based on this interaction I don't think I'd ever pursue a role at this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

I first did a video interview. 2 days later received an email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, recruiter said that they will email me with a decision. I thought that it meant that I didn’t get the job. But 3 days later I received an offer letter. My start date was a month later.

Interview Questions
  • Star method questions. “Give me a time when….” “How did you handle the situation.” “What would you do if…”

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Interview process was very conversational and transparent. Enjoyed the conversation, didn’t feel like an interview. Very quick to follow up. Pretty standard interview questions, was able to ask a lot of my own questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

The onboarding process was rigorous. You would think you’re applying for the FBI; however, the interview and interviewee was nice. I got the job! Also, my recruiter, Katrina O. was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview was bad from the beginning, as they refused to turn on their cameras, but that is common, a little disrespectful but common. Instead of the standard interview format, tell me about yourself?, both interviewers immediately began to question bullet points on my resume regarding working in outbound department. Neither of these participants had experience in this type of atmosphere and were completely closed minded to understand that an outbound call center works differently to an inbound. So right away I felt as if I was being accused of over embellishing on my resume because they lacked experience. As we decided to continue to move on it was brought to my attention that I was defiantly more then qualified to fill the role, however this was an internal promoting position only and this interview was in fact for a position which would be a demotion to the relevant role marketed on an external site. Both interviews failed to provided the answers to my questions regarding metrics and how performance was graded. They seemed to avoid the subject. With nearly a decade of working in this industry and experience climbing up the corporate ladder, this was a little difficult to act excited for, so they didn't like me. I later emailed asking about what upper management proactively does to keep associates engaged and satisfied. Needless to say I never got an answer. In fact I don't think I got a direct answer to any of my questions. After this interview I felt as if I was being gaslite. I was being accused of being a liar when in fact the entire role posted was a lie. Be warned if you see this position and apply and land an interview it is not for the position you are intending to get. It is actually a demotion to the role. I felt the entire experience was extremely unprofessional and degrading.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Apr 2022

Interview

It was quick and to the point. They contacted me by email for the initial call. Then I had my interview within that same week. Within days they communicated with me about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,070 Interviews