PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PNC Financial Services Group

1,758 Interview Reviews

2.6

Data & Analytics Internship Interview

Interview

Had two video interviews back to back. Some tough questions that test how you well you can estimate. First round did not have any technical questions. Overall, the interviewers were friendly. Make sure to have questions prepared.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Interview

I did the video interview and I never heard back from the company. I would have appreciated receiving even a decline email for the position. The interview process was conducted through a recruiter which also may have affected this.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with a difficult group member and how did you   Answer Question

Interview

The interview consisted of questions related to the technologies used by the team. Other than that it was mainly questions related to problem solving and past projects. There was not a coding test involved.

Intern Interview

Interview

A two part process. First interview on campus, second on location. Very professional but not intimidating. Lots of networking opportunities throughout. Multiple interviewers at the second interview. Company takes the time to make sure that they are picking the right candidate for the right position.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was a traditional interview scheduled at a career fair. Then potential hires were invited to a Superday where once again we were interviewed for a specific internship and offered a chance to network.

Interview Questions

• Traditional questions i.e. how will past work experience help you in this role, strengths and weaknesses, why did you apply for this roll etc.   Answer Question

Fraud Disputes Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Recruiter called and we spoke and scheduled an phone interview for later in the week. The interview was fairly awkward. Basic questions about the culture and day to day requirements of the role seemed hard for the interviewers to answer. Overall, they were nice but not the right fit. Also, they seem to do all of their recruiting via phone which is kind of annoying if you’re an email person.

Interview Questions

Interview

On Campus and was not horrible. 30 minutes. They asked mainly behavioral questions, which were not too hard at all. Not really any technical questions. Unfortunately did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Financial Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2020.

Interview

The pre-interview process was drawn out, spent a lot of time preparing. Interviewed for about 38 minutes, answered a lot of generic weak interview questions that showed no authenticity. I was interviewing for the Fort Worth location, on 8/12/2020. The managers said they'd bee conducting interviews for the next two days, and that I might have to wait a few days for a response. I get a response maybe 26 hours later 8/13/2020, that they've filled up the positions at the Fort Worth location. (Weird) and I get asked if I would like to interview for the position in Alliance. My commute has then gone from 4 minutes to now over 25 minutes. This is an obvious bait and switch. I would've believed her response of saying, well we filled those spots- and wanted to offer you a chance to interview for the location in Alliance; HAD THEY NOT RESPONDED SO FAST. Really? Y'all filled two positions in less then 26 hours? And instead of giving it to the guy that's got a 4 minute commute, you give it to someone else that's probably further away? Holy cow y'all must think I'm stupid. (She claims it's not a bait and switch). IT'S ABSOLUTELY bait and switch. Thanks for wasting my precious COVID time PNC. I hope your institution fails in the next financial downturn. Unfortunately Jerome Powell and his Q.E. may not let that ever happen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2020.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one video interview. They covered a lot of bases. It is worth noting everything is virtual right now . Also I hard back with in a few days of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever set up a work space at home with provided equipment.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview was straightforward. I was interviewed by 2 employees and they made me feel very comfortable and were easy to talk to. We sat at a table and they already printed copies of my resume before I got there. I would still bring some just in case but it was nice they were prepared

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.