Found 9,188 of over 10K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefits and sign up process for benefits is appropriately uncomplicated with clear explanations for all options." (in 894 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and company puts a lot of emphasis on improving it." (in 521 reviews)
- "Great people here who genuinely care about doing things well and doing right by our clients." (in 462 reviews)
- "Great culture and very friendly" (in 245 reviews)
- "Learned a lot and great training." (in 213 reviews)
- "They offer low pay compared to other banks because of a 'great commission structure'." (in 659 reviews)
- "Depending on which branch you are placed management is poor and will not work well with the bankers/tellers" (in 410 reviews)
- "Low salary and old school in terms of technology" (in 235 reviews)
- "If you get a bad manager or have annoying coworkers it can make work miserable." (in 233 reviews)
- "Upper management was terrible to work for always pushing for more sales never happy." (in 180 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW16 Apr 2023Business Banking SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Transparency, and teamwork, they are committed to developing your career as much as you want to and give you all the tools to succeed. Phenomenal training. They treat their employees very well and the culture is open and honest and supportive.
I really can't think of any1
- 4.018 Apr 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
PNC is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, with a rich history dating back over 160 years. Here are some of the best reasons to work at PNC: Opportunities for growth and development: PNC values its employees' career growth and development, and provides a wide range of opportunities for employees to enhance their skills and advance their careers. This includes training and development programs, mentoring and coaching, and internal job postings. Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion: PNC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. The company's diversity and inclusion initiatives include employee resource groups, diversity training programs, and a commitment to hiring a diverse workforce. Competitive compensation and benefits: PNC offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to its employees, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Strong corporate culture: PNC's corporate culture is built on a set of core values, including integrity, diversity, teamwork, and customer focus. The company is committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment where employees feel valued and motivated. Focus on innovation: PNC is committed to staying at the forefront of the financial services industry and is constantly looking for new and innovative ways to serve its customers. The company encourages employees to think creatively and to develop new ideas and solutions to help drive the business forward. Overall, PNC is a great place to work for those looking for a supportive and inclusive work environment, opportunities for growth and development, and a commitment to innovation and excellence
Some issues with long working hours
- 4.029 Mar 2013DirectorFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Strong balance sheet, will grow in the future, very collegial work place.
In some cases salaries are still catching up with its new position as a bigger player.
PNC Financial Services Group Reviews FAQs
PNC Financial Services Group has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 9,786 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at PNC Financial Services Group to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
62% of PNC Financial Services Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PNC Financial Services Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.