PRDXN Trainee Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PRDXN

2.7

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRDXN (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I got reference online about the job and then the first day the hr asked general question like have you before done any responsive website and about academics then after they call you for aptitude and programming test after you clear that they call you for machine test where you will be given one screenshot you have to make webpage looking similar to screenshot using html and css. If you clear that you will have panel interview. In panel interview they ask logical question like a puzzle. I cleared all the round but was out in panel interview round.

Interview Questions

• write a program to swap two numbers without using third variable   Answer Question
  • merge and sort two arrays   Answer Question
  • reverse a string without breaking sequence and without using inbuilt function   1 Answer
  • find first non repeating character in the given string   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PRDXN

Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PRDXN (Thane (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

4 rounds - hr, technical basic programming, machine mock test(convert image to webpage only html CSS required, NO Bootstrap), panel interview. Machine test is basically a complete website design for 7 hours with navigation bar, body and footer and icons from fontawesome web page link.

Interview Questions

• Your team consists of only 2 members, no support how would you complete the web project with 10000 per month as Trainee developer   Answer Question

Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRDXN (Thane (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is of 5 rounds might take 3 weeks. 1st round is HR screening and then they inform you about there terms and conditions like they will provide you with training and you have to work there for 2 yr with bond and have our documents as security.2nd round is of logical written test. 3rd is of machine round you have to make front-end page with they help of html and css only. and den manager round and den panel round.

Interview Questions

• why you want to switch as you a embedded developer in so and so company and did you know to do frontend part ?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.