Parabis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parabis Group

Legal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parabis Group (Croydon, England) in May 2014.

Interview

This was probably one of the easiest interviews i've ever been for. Don't get me wrong, i was asked some questions, but the interview mainly consisted of being told about the role, that's all!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Parabis Group (Croydon, England) in December 2013.

Interview

Met with Senior Partner and the department manager for a chat over my past experience. I had already worked with Parabis before as they were a supplier I had used so they already had an informed view of my approach and ability beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Discussed my past working history and the difficulties I encountered in past roles and how I overcame them   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Parabis Group (Leeds, England) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview contains two stages. The first one is technical with Multiple Choice Questions and some problem solving questions. The second interview is with Director of IT with in depth knowledge of business.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.