Paul Mason Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paul Mason Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Paul Mason Consulting

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Technical test, technical round , 2 manager rounds on next day. I was not informed that there would be 2 rounds. I cleared all the rounds and also final package negotiations. They did not give me the expected hike but still I agreed as I looked at the learning part. I followed up every 4 days and they said only one thing "Your candidature is positive" but were deciding on which project to fill me in. After 2.5 weeks, they told that they have decided the project but they need to reshuffle a resource in that project so that I can backfill that resource and would get back to me with positive update after 1 week. After that 1 week, again after my following up with them, HR called in the morning saying there is 1 approval pending and would release  offer letter post lunch. They didn't call nor received my calls. In evening they send a mail that they are unable to offer as there is a delay in the project .

Conclusion : They were just making me fool as they did not have any project for me although I cleared the interview rounds and were trying to cover their mistake.

Advice : I humbly request to them please do not play with hopes of candidates .Being such a reputed organization  in Vadodara, it is not at all credible to anyone that they don't have a pre-plan of projects before they hire and select candidates. It is very much frustrating for the candidate to accept a denial after 1 month and that too after clearing all rounds and HR calling in the morning telling that offer would be released post lunch.I had a horrific and highly frustrating interview experience with PMC.They did not value my patience and kept me hanging in the middle. PMC has done the same thing twice with me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a change in every round they asked   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Vadodara (India)).

Interview

After the interview process, the HR neither replied to mails or received any phone calls. Please have the professionalism to give feedback to candidates either positive or negative rather than ignoring them.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Abingdon, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Friendly and fairly informal, arrived and had interview with two people. Asked a series of typical interview questions. Interview was disjointed at the start and at the end with interviewer joining and leaving part way through. Seemed based around website improvements rather than skill set. Talked through CV in detail. Seemed to be keen to find holes in areas from 10 years ago.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Vadodara (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a great experience as the team kept me updated on every stage and were in continuous touch. The interview just consisted of a written test and two F2F interactions. They make the candidate feel very warm and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Interview

Good. Easy questions. They made me feel very comfortable. The HR coordinator is sweet and ensures that you are not nervous. The questions were easy. Not much technical. They just wanted to be sure that you are the best candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Vadodara (India)).

Interview

resume screening based on technology, designation and no of years experience,
    technical programming test or mcq,
    1 or 2 round of technical,
    manager round if required,
    hr round for other discussion, CTC / notice period negotiation and offer.

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting.

Interview

The first round is of written test. This includes the aptitude questions and testing related questions which are subjective and mcq both. The time limit is 1 hour or 1hr and 10 minutes.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Vadodara (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

1. Aptitude + manual testing offline test
    2. Technical round with qa lead
    3. Management round

I was quite positive that i’ll get selected as I was the only one who cleared tech round and reached mgmt round. Unfortunately did not get offer. I also mailed HR regarding the results but no response from the team.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Abingdon, England) in August 2017.

Interview

A thorough process, telephone screening, face to face, interview and a presentation. The on-boarding process was great, numerous opportunities to engage with the organisation before starting so day 1 didn't feel awkward.

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paul Mason Consulting (Vadodara (India)).

Interview

Initial Skill screening process on Phone

1. Multi Choise Qquestions ( core and advance java )
    2. Coding/Programming Test (Coding practice and Design )
    3. Face to Face Technical Interview (Java,Spring,Hibernate)
    4. Manager Round (Current Project Details )
    5. HR Round

Interview Questions

• OOPS and Design Pattern concept   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.