Payworks Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Payworks Canada

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Payworks Canada

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Payworks Canada (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in December 2019.

Interview

1 hour interview, software development skill questions. Experiences in real world SDLC will be helpful to get the questions answered. Logical testing needs to get success/crack the interview.It took 4 weeks to let me know the interview result. I did not get the offer probably I was lacking more skills that the company are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Deck of card randomly shuffle and then return the deck.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Payworks Canada in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very informal, it consisted of a phone call between the HR department, as well as the implementation team lead. It was about 30 minutes, and a good portion of it was why i believe i would be good in the role, and what i can bring to the team working in a different province,

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions,
      - how do you see your self in this role
      - can you handle multiple projects at the same time
      - etc   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Payworks Canada (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager was odd and tried shining lasers into peoples eyes. It was very clear that this was a new company as the management was very immature. Come prepared for basic behavioral questions and technical or other knowledgebase questions for the role you will be hired into.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is definitely room to negotiate. The hiring manager will be very uncomfortable if you try. Use this to your advantage.if you don't I can almost guarantee you you'll start at less than 30,000 a year. If you're OK with that then just except the job at face value. $40,000 seems to be a "good" wage at this company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.