Peak Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peak Scientific

Sort:

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Scientific in August 2015.

Interview

During the five minute conversation, Scott, National Sales Manager, convinced me that he is simply awful to work for. I immediately withdrew my name from consideration as I simply will not work for a guy like this. Plus, I'm already making 40% more than what they'll pay their employees.

Interview Questions

• Why is your Linkedin account only have 100 contacts. That's a poor number.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inchinnan, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Peak Scientific (Inchinnan, Scotland) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followup call with HR manager, followed by interview with head of department.

Offices look great, everyone was lovely, even the rejection email was nice. Looked like a great place to work, all staff I met were brilliant, gutted I didn't get the position.

Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inchinnan, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Scientific (Inchinnan, Scotland) in April 2017.

Interview

Terrible unprofessional inappropriate questions no feedback and was setup from the start had no chance of getting the job set up for a fall totally unprofessional and very unethical as family friend was getting the job and also told me before the hiring manager did that I didn't get the job no feedback and discriminated against from the start just a total joke of a company 10 staff members have left in three months speaks volumes about the company and its management

Interview Questions

• This job is between you and another office employee and I'm not even considering or interested in any of the external applications   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inchinnan, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peak Scientific (Inchinnan, Scotland) in October 2012.

Interview

First interview went really well, good layout , positive attitude and good questioning. Especially form F.Taylor (HR)

Internal interview processes are terrible in my experience. These are conducted by incompetent managers/team leads who have no experience and on occasion are left dumbfounded with your answers and questions due to their lack of knowledge. On two occasions I ended up prompting my interviewers, which inevitably ended up with us taking about their background which contradicteed the job spec for the role applied for which they managed or were the leads in the areas. This happened to myself and two-three of my colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Background, situations, skill set, where I want to be, technically questions etc.....   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of three stages, a phone call and two face to face interviews with the final stage including a presentation. The whole process was very well organised and I felt very welcome when visiting both the Teddington and Glasgow offices.
    Every aspect of the role was explained from the beginning and was made to feel comfortable enough to ask in depth questions about the position. I also found the final stage extremely helpful in preparing me for potentially starting the role.

Sub Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inchinnan, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Scientific (Inchinnan, Scotland) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic walk round then a few question already had you fixed in for a position and that is were your likely to stay for your career at peak told you about values which are nonsense

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None phone call to start

Head of Global IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Scientific (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2018.

Interview

Following initial CV submission I had 2 telephone interviews, followed by a competency style face to face interview. Final interview stage was a half day including formal presentation, competency questions, personality profiling and an informal lunch. I had the opportunity to meet a number of the senior leaders, including execs and board members and the Managing Director. Overall the experience was really positive and definitely showed the culture and working style of the organisation very well. They were open, honest and it made a refreshing change from the norm. It also gave me the opportunity to show my skills and experience in a variety of ways ranging from formal to informal.

Interview Questions

• Some of the personality questions were unexpected as they were not always directly career related, but all made sense and no issues.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.