Peninsula Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 113 of over 113 interviews

Recruitment Agency7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula

Interview

The interview process began with a screening phonecall from the hiring professional. It was pretty standard in terms of its questions, and more about personality and making sure I was keen on the job. The second interview was on Microsoft teams with the manager and team lead. They asked some example questions, and had me do a mock sales pitch.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of workplace do you like to work in?
    1 Answer

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula

Interview

Appel puis rendez vous entretien Rendez vous avec le responsable front desk et le RH Pas de rappel pour annoncer que la candidature n'a pas été retenue RH jamais la quand on essaye de le joindre

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,068

606 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England) in May 2021

Interview

An informal chat and questions with 2 managers on the team to get to know them and to understand the role. Then an activity pack to complete where you draft an email, answer some questions, and spot details in a contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula in May 2021

Interview

Overall the interview was good. The panel consists of 2 members and most of the questions are from previous jobs and employement law. There are 2 sessions, 1 online Q&A and the other is a task for 30 minutes time limit.

Interview Questions
  • What are the duties and responsibilities in the previous job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied for the role of Business Analyst. Within half an hour got an email indicating that my profile has been shortlisted. Got an email for initial interview round asking for my availability, replied to the email stating my available date/time. And NEVER heard back from the HR lady!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Excellent - Richard Harrison and Richard Pryor made me feel very at ease. Process was handled very professionally throughout and was quickly notified I had been offered a position. Was a seamless process. Would recommend to everyone

Interview Questions
  • What is the rate of SSP?
  • What are the 5 fair reasons for dismissal?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England)

Interview

Really straightforward process. I applied online and received an email and phone call the following day. Went through loads of info on the phone and then Lisa arranged for me to have a video meeting. She even text me before the interview to say good luck! She was so nice and helpful! The Team Leader was great as well. Really explained the role in loads of detail and role play was tough but fair.

Interview Questions
  • How you would handle a bad day in the office?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied through an agency, successfully secured an interview and then attended a competency based interview. Upon completion of the interview I then discussed my thoughts with the agency and awaited the feedback from Peninsula. I was then called on my birthday with a job offer. Couldn't have asked for a better birthday present!

Interview Questions
  • Basic competency based questions and also up to date employment law questions

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

First stage informal interview followed by a task. Second stage is to present your task with two specialists. This is to talk over thought processes and to go in depth about the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula

Interview

The initial interview was a brief telephone interview, after which I was invited to attend an Assessment Day. The assessment day was very pleasant and I found the recruiting team members to be very friendly and approachable. Initially we had to give a brief introduction in front of the group, before we were split into groups for tasks with a flip chart. Following another brief individual chance to speak to the group and present ourselves to the panel, we were given a lovely lunch while the recruiters decided who was to be selected for the final interview stage. Those who were not selected then were free to go home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 113 Interviews