PeoplePlus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at PeoplePlus

2.9

Head of Health and Wellbeing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Birmingham, England) in November 2018.

Interview

The wholes process consisted of four interview. An initial phone interview, a group work interview (assessment day), a personal interview and a final interview with two members of the executive. There was also an online psychometric assessment.

It was tough, rigorous, but I really enjoyed it. They gave plenty of guidance for the presentations required, and it was a good opportunity to really get under the skin of the organisation. Hiring is a big decision, but so is accepting a job, and by the time the offer was made, I was 100% sure that I wanted to work with PeoplePlus. I am only a fortnight into the role now, but I don't regret it at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in your first quarter to achieve your commercial targets   Answer Question

Talent Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Birmingham, England) in September 2018.

Interview

I went through the PeoplePlus Talent process where the focus is on attributes and behaviours rather than skills. It was assessment based and was one of the most innovative, refreshing and creative processes I've ever had to go through to find a job. It took all the stress away and made the entire experience fun and entertaining. Brave PeoplePlus Talent, incredible work.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for the unexpected and be ready to be amazed.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeoplePlus.

Interview

Competency based interview with a short presentation on my first three months in the role. Also had to go through my experience to date.

This was followed by an informal chat with two senior team members.

Head of Social Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Birmingham, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Values based process, friendly and relaxed yet with a very clear purpose. Consisted of phone screening, then panel with presentation and final 1:1 chat. Kept informed at all different stages

Interview Questions

• How will you double the turnover of the business within 12 months   Answer Question

MyGo Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Ipswich, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I was made to feel very welcome and relaxed in the interview. There was a series of competency based questions. and the interview lasted around an hour. I was answer questions about situations I have been in, how I dealt with these and how I overcome them. It was mainly questions to do with working within a team , working with young people and customers.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you were in a difficult work place situation with a customer and how did you resolve this.   1 Answer

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Birmingham, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online with CV and was invited to a competency based interview where I was questioned on my experience and skills for the job including how I would ensure customers engaged into work and how I could support them. I then had to complete a role play exercise to demonstrate my skills

Interview Questions

• Overall background and experience also had to do a role play for a customer refusing to take a job due to benefits   1 Answer

Receptionist/Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeoplePlus in May 2015.

Interview

Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Competency based questions - read from a script so not really tailored to the individual. Very important to do your research on the company as their Values form part of the interview. Also, very helpful with providing the feedback I requested afterwards.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (London, England) in June 2013.

Interview

Very simple and easy process. The interviewer put me at my ease and made the process as painless as she could. She was an excellent interviewer. There were no tests which was a relief because I'm not that great at tests in a pressured environment.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Eastbourne, England) in January 2013.

Interview

I initially applied for the position internally. Following the phone interview I withdrew my applications. All applicants were then interviewed and following this, I was asked by Senior Management to reconsider as they felt that I was the best person to take the contract further. After consideration I agreed to do this with additional support for the initial 3 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation

Employment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeoplePlus (Northampton, England) in October 2012.

Interview

Firstly, competency based questions focusing on working to targets and performance, influencing skills and also how I manage to defuse difficult situations. Secondly, role play based on the advice I would give a fictional customer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.