Pervacio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Pervacio

2.9

Java Developer Or Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pervacio (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

three rounds of Interview was there!
    first round is technical Interview, they asked me about HTML, XML and few basic java questions!
    2nd round was technical where they asked me about servlets, JSP, OOP's concepts, collections, multi threading.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about collections!
      difference between ArrayList and array!   1 Answer

Director Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pervacio (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

initial meeting with the CEO on current position globally - very top line overview and growth plans for the next 5-10 years and relationships that have been built and being built within the sector.
    Second phase meeting and interview with the Co-Founder and Global VP, based on key metrics achieved and very competency based.

Interview Questions

• What benefit and integrity would I add to the Pervacio Business?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pervacio (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of five rounds as follows -

1. Aptitude test (Mathematics, General Knowledge and English).
    2. Written Test (Java).
    3. Group Discussion on two topics.
    4. Psychometric Test.
    5. Human Resource Discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pervacio (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

1)written test (aptitude +verbal + gk)
    {offline; they made us correct our papers}
    2)technical written test
    {mostly java; focus on java-collections}
    3)2 group discussions
    4)1 final interview
    salary was mentioned as: 12LPA (Including Performance Bonus & Stock Options)
    on the day of placement, in preplacement talk they mentioned that: 7L basic+ 1L joining bonus+ 4L stocks. and those stocks can be claimed only after 4 years.

Interview Questions

• gk questions were from indiabix.
      same offline written test question paper in many colleges (so many knew the questions before in hand)
      in my case same paper in jntu hyd, mgit hyd and cbit hyd
      final interview was mostly hr   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pervacio in September 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 day. It started with a written aptitude test of moderate level. Students who cleared the cutoff were selected for 2nd round which was a written test on Java. Students who cleared the cutoff for 2nd round were called for a GD. There were 4 GD rounds followed by a HR interview.
    The recruiter was quite experienced and had a good eye to judge the candidates.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pervacio (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of 5 rounds
    Round 1: Aptitude which is interesting because
                    Reason 1: It consists of general knowledge along with verbal, quantitative and reasoning.
                    Reason 2: The paper hasn't changed since 2 years.
                    Reason 3: It is an offline exam where we will be evaluating our own papers. It's like papers are distributed among us and we will be asked to evaluate them.

Interesting isn't it.

Round 2: Technical which is same as round 1 with respect to evaluation process. The questions are too simple and all questions are related to java. Even a non-computers graduate with little knowledge of java can answer those questions. This is also offline round consisting of 30 mcqs and the paper hasn't changed since 2 years just like aptitude round.

Round 3: Group Discussion. The topic will be: "What goes up comes down" and it is the same topic since 2 years they have been asking at the placements(told by our seniors and we too had the same).

Round 4: GROUP DISCUSSION(expected GIA but we had !!!!!! GROUP DISCUSSION AGAIN !!!!!!)

Round 5: HR - you have good resume you will get the job

I have to mention about this HR who attended our college.
    1.He's not prepared for the pre-placement talk.
    2.He is sleepy and sat for your GD but didn't listen to our discussion at all. Finally he picked all good looking girls from our group after waking up at the end of our GD.
    3.He doesn't know the cut-off for any of the first 2 rounds.
    4. FINALLY, HE IS A GOOD GUY !!! sorry !!! GOOD OLD MAN

Application

Interview

The HR who cam for interview process has no idea how to conduct a interview in a professional way at all.
    Aptitude round has GK questions,two Gd rounds and he will not hear your conversation also

Interview Questions

• aptitude : MCQ's in which half of the questions have no proper answers.
      technical : MCQ's basic java questions.
      GD :two rounds of GD and again the HR, who came for recruiting doesn't know etiquette's of GD.
      HR interview : honestly he doesn't care about your knowledge in subject just the appearance matters.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pervacio in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was held over Skype. Connection was fairly good.

Interview was conducted in quite professional manner. (one minor disturbance in interviewer side, but still ok)

During work I haven't noticed much link between interview questions or the skills the questions were trying to reveal and the work conducted.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pervacio (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a written test which was on aptitude, Java and analytical writing. It had sectional cut off. Next there were 2-3 Technical rounds mostly on Java, SQL and Prior projects, Followed by Manager and HR rounds.Thee is also an GD which is completely technical.

Interview Questions

• Gave the code and asked to predict the output of given code   Answer Question

Consultant - MarkComm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pervacio (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very smooth interview and unlike other interviews that I have faced, the interviewer was very friendly, keen listener and sounded very positive. I was encouraged and made to feel good in the interview stage itself and that definitely made a very positive impression.

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and why should we hire you   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.