Phillips 66 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Phillips 66 Interview Questions

Interviews at Phillips 66

2.9

Interview

Over the phone, about one hour, asked basic interview behavior questions and about resume, also about why I wanted to work for Phillips 66. Great company and great people. Interview is more to get to know you. You will also work with your interviewer if you get the job

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phillips 66.

Interview

30-45 minutes of behavioral questions asked by 2 employees. They were very nice, but for some reason my application had been declined before my interview. Questions focus on issues with team members, safety, and leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had an issue during a group project?   Answer Question

Refining and Midstream Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (Fayetteville, AR (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Went to a virtual career fair and met with the recruiters present over the phone and via Webex meeting. Afterwards, was invited to a more formal Webex interview and then a final phone screening with process engineers at the given loa

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you kept a commitment to someone even though you didn't have much time   1 Answer

Refining & Midstream Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Interview on HireVu - asked a mixture of video response, multiple choice, and short answer questions. All behavioral questions, nothing technical. Fairly easy process only downside is you are not talking with an actual person during the initial interview.

Chemical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was fairly simple. The Hirevue process was not stressful and they get back to you fairly quickly. The longest part was waiting to hear back from them. They are also very open to questions.

Refining and Midstream Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I did a HireVue virtual asynchronous interview. (Due to COVID-19) I applied to the position online and spoke to a representative at the TAMU Career Fair. After my talk at the career fair, I was invited to do a virtual asynchronous interview through HireVue.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Phillips 66?
      Q: Describe a project you are proud of

Lots of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview is based on behavioral questions. It is very natural and casual. The company wants to see who you really are and how you interact with others. The company will typically only require a single interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with someone who wasn't being entirely cooperative and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I recruited through my University and then proceeded to go through their dinner event, and the next day our formal interview with 2 workers for Phillips 66. Interview was mostly behavioral questions and not too hard!

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in school and why? Describe a time you had a conflict with a group?   Answer Question

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phillips 66 (Tulsa, OK (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I went to the ITSC and we had 3 interviews back to back afterwards interviewing with different people. They all were behavioral based questions, with around 4-5 questions and had time for questions at the end. Each interview was 30 -45 minutes long. All were STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time you had to work with a difficult group member?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phillips 66.

Interview

Met at career fair with team, then invited to informal dinner with the team, then invited back to formally interview through university career center, responded back in a couple of days with the offer status

Interview Questions

• What is a time in your life when you worked with a team and had an opinion different than theirs?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.