PizzaExpress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PizzaExpress Interview Questions

Interviews at PizzaExpress

2.5

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

Applied online, had a telephone interview where they asked a few casual questions, then a face to face interview which was very informal and rushed as i think they were understaffed.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

Brief Interview, nice informal chat to make me feel welcome and then questions such as why would you like to work for us and how would you handle certain situations.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Bath, England).

Interview

Very informal, just a chat at the back of the restaurant, few standard questions to see if I was a good conversationalist and could do the simple job of being a waiter. More about if you're a likeable person than if you're experienced

Interview Questions

• How do you feel when a colleague isn't trying their hardest   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

It is just like picking mangoes on a tree and that interview was conducted through one on one meeting
    Employer wants to hire me through my ability to learn and effective communication skills.

Placement Year Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PizzaExpress.

Interview

Online assessment, phone interview and two assessment days. It was a long process and although enjoyable, little feedback was given. The phone interview was quite easy, however the assessment centre was very competitive.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Tonbridge, England) in August 2019.

Interview

nice and easy. pretty simple questions, nothing too complicated or hard. asked simple questions as to why i want this job and why i would make a good fit for their company. nothing too hard don’t stress just relax and prepare if you can. makes it easier trust me

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Carlisle, England) in June 2019.

Interview

2 interviews the first was 1:1 the second was 2:1, was a lengthy conversation followed by a show around. The process was over 2 weeks. The interview was process was surprisingly thin.

Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stourbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PizzaExpress (Stourbridge, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and gave in my cv in store. They emailed me for an interview shortly after, I then was sat down asked a few easy scenario questions. I left and was told I would be emailed on up coming days where I was congratulated on getting the job.

Interview Questions

• How far I lived from the branch.   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Interview

Interview at restaurant which seemed promising and then told I would hear from them within a few days. No reply and even after phoning a few times I never got through to anyone who could give me an answer

Interview Questions

PizzaExpress Response

8 Apr 2019 – Recruitment Specialist

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your interview experience at PizzaExpress.

We would like to apologise that you have not heard anything following your interview and would like to look into this for you. If you would like us to help you to get a response from the hiring manager or some feedback, please could you email us with your name, the position you applied for and the date of the interview, at glassdoor@pizzaexpress.com where a member of the People Team will be able to help.

We can confirm your feedback has been noted.

The People Team
    PizzaExpress

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PizzaExpress in February 2019.

Interview

So I applied for the job two weeks ago, got called for an interview last week & got the job yesterday! The interview was very chill, I got along with the manager immediately so it didn’t even seem like it was an interview, there was a few tricky questions here & there but besides that it wasn’t too bad at all!

Interview Questions

PizzaExpress Response

19 Feb 2019 – Recruitment Specialist

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your interview experience. We're glad to hear you found it a positive one and that you accepted the offer.

We hope you're settling in well at PizzaExpress!

The People Team
    PizzaExpress

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.