Playtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Playtech Interview Questions

Interviews at Playtech

2.8

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Playtech.

Interview

There was a chat, the company people introduced the company and the working conditions and everything in great detail. They also inquired about me and asked me a few questions. We also discussed a mock e-mail I had prepared beforehand.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was quite interesting. First step was the interview with HR, then technical one with the manager. Questions was mostly about my previous experience and how did I solve the issues. Also been asked to complete test task,

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Playtech (Tallinn (Estonia)) in January 2020.

Interview

For me interview was simple and as I was in a similar role with another company, when we started talking about money I didn't expect them to be so cheap! Company makes money, but the fact they don't want to pay well to their people is a bad sign for me. They were pushing for me to disclose my salary, I didn't, but the numbers that were presented to me were €500/mo less than I currently make.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tartu (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Playtech (Tartu (Estonia)) in November 2019.

Interview

after successful phone screen the manager wanted to set up an on site with me, but never followed up - 3 weeks later I receive a generic rejection with no person note/explanation of what has happened. My follow up email was left unanswered.
    Very poor experience overall. Do not recommend to apply.

Interview Questions

• What part of TA do you like the best and why?
      What do you believe is the hardest part of sourcing/recruiting for Playtech?
      Why do you wish to work for Playtech?   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Playtech (Oldham, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through recruitment agency, invited for the interview at Intelligent Gaming branch in Chadderton, Oldham.

I have been interviewed by 3 , asking what I know about company, what I have done during university, the cliche question where do I see myself in 5 years, also they provided information on what they do and what would be my duties if accepted.

There was a test with questions related to SQL and PHP/JAVAscript (they allowed me to answer in JAVA though as I did not have experience in PHP/JAVAscript).

After some time I get a call from my recruiter which I missed and again in about 1 hour, when she told me that they provided positive feedback about me and that they made me an offer, following to get the official letter after I accept the offer.

The next day I get a call again from my recruiter, asking me what I think about the offer and I told her that I was still looking for a rent in the area but I was most likely to accept it, after another 1-2 hours I get a call from her telling me that they withdrew the offer without giving any feedback, I had sent after another couple of hours and email asking if they provided feedback and I was told that they rushed to offer me the role without discussing much about it, and after reading the notes, they felt I was not enthusiastic about the role.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted a bit over 30 minutes, talked about some projects I've previously worked on in Python. This was followed by a face-to-face interview after being successful in the phone interview.

Software Dev Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Playtech in June 2019.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, had a phonecall with two very nice people, they asked general questions regarding efficiency and implementation of basic algorithms and object orientated programming knowledge. Heard back within a couple of days

Interview Questions

• General CV questions, implementation questions re: Python and Java   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

The process was quite nice. A quick call with the HR/recruiter(Mario) Really polite guy. He gave me a brief understanding of the role also he explained to me further about the position and the company’s structure. Phone interview with developers, it went well. Discussed about myself and some tech questions like what’s the difference between class and interface. Very easy questions. Then they sent me a test about using a list of objects and make some calculations depending on some games users in object have. Then was the face to face interview. Lasts two hours with more questions about myself and experiences I have. Also, some simple java questions. Furthermore they gave me a question on the technical test how I did it and they asked me to extend it there doing also something else which was easy just to confirm I did the test by myself. My impression is that I think is a very good company and it is quite difficult to find such a company out there. However, had to reject the offer as salary wasn’t what I was looking for.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playtech (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2019.

Interview

1. Interview with Project Manager from the team
    2. Interview with HR manager
    3. Interview with project managers leader
    4. Technical test
    5. Polygraph

HR - i felt as if they are keep trying to find the "catch", asking the same question but from different directions: "where are the places where you go out of your comfort zone" - they more care to make sure that you will be a good fit, rather than a professional project manager

PM Manager - she manage 8 projects managers, all are women, which from one hand is nice, but on the other hand, makes you think that something is not right.

They don't allow working form home, they are "proud" in the fact that people are working hard, including weekends and holidays etc.
    They asked me "how strong do you want this job?" a second after they say that the salary expectation is high and that they work many hours a day with no breaks - well, after that, i dont think i really want to work here :)

Interview Questions

• General questions about project management   1 Answer

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Playtech.

Interview

Was a good interview, however, still haven't got any feedback or reply yet after over a month. The interview process begins by HR asking some standard questions(about the company, your experience and some background). Then followed by technical questions by development team member.

Interview Questions

• C questions, SQL questions and questions on threads.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.