Policy Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Policy Expert Interview Questions

Interviews at Policy Expert

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Policy Expert.

Interview

It started with a 30 minutes Phone interview After they reviewed my application, then they sent me an at home test to assess my skills and abilities in Microsoft office suite. Then a couple of weeks later they invited me in for an in person interview
    The office was really nice, and there were three people interviewing. The in person one took closer to an hour

Interview Questions

Policy Expert Response

22 Oct 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our interview process, it is appreciated and are pleased to see you found it a positive experience. We wish you luck and success in your future.

Underwriting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in August 2020.

Interview

In a nutshell, it was great! From application, to induction, every step of the way, Vikki was keeping me updated, and managed my expectations perfectly. I felt confident and prepared coming to all stages of the interview process; this went a long way for me as a candidate, and shows the time and effort that Vikki puts into the candidate experience.

Interview Questions

Policy Expert Response

2 Nov 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback and thoughts. It is fantastic to see that you had a good experience and felt prepared throughout the process.

Renewals Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview with Vikki Shannon, so personable and what a fantastic experience. She is a true ambassador of the company and makes the experience so enjoyable.

Final interview with Team Manager, very engaging and relaxed process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you want in your new job   1 Answer

22 Oct 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write you feedback on our interview process. We like to ensure that candidates, regardless of the outcome have a positive experience while meeting with us.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Policy Expert in July 2020.

Interview

Got contacted by internal recruiter. Had short phone call and, after sending my cv, we agreed to move forward with next interview step. Haven't head anything for about 2 weeks, and apparently decided to move on with another candidate without asking any questions.

Interview Questions

Policy Expert Response

4 Aug 2020 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your feedback and comments, it is appreciated. I am sorry to hear that you are still awaiting feedback and next steps for the role you discussed. With the current circumstances we are operating in (Covid-19) we are trying to have minimal disruption to business as usual but delays are unfortunately unavoidable. We understand that waiting is the part hardest part of the journey for the candidate and thank you for your patience so far. Please feel free to contact us directly on careers@policyexpert.co.uk so we can review your application and come back to you with feedback and next steps.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Policy Expert (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Excellent communication pre and post interview.
    A very enjoyable experience where I got a real feel for the company itself and the company culture.
    I felt the structure of the interview was designed to get the best out of me which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

Policy Expert Response

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Very good Met with vicky from HR who was amazing very kind made me feel relaxed answered all the questions i had and then 2nd interview with costi and rishi who were both just as good

Interview Questions

• How do I overcome objections   1 Answer

5 Nov 2019 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it is appreciated. It is good to see that you enjoyed the process!

PR & Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Telephone call with recruiter. Face to fave meeting with line manager and then a presentation stage with line manager and COO. All interviews went well and feedback was given swiftly.

Interview Questions

• How I would achieve the goals for the role.   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview with the recruitment manager, which was relatively informal - she was very nice to speak with, answered all my questions.
    I then got invited to meet with the recruitment manager - again informal chat which was nice to get to know more about the company
    I then got asked back to meet the Office Manager - this was a bit more formal with some more competency based questions.
    The final stage was to meet with the head of operations - he was very nice and easy to talk too - a few more competency based questions and general scenarios.

All interviews didn't feel like your standard interrogation interview - everyone was really nice and easy to speak with

Interview Questions

Policy Expert Response

15 Feb 2019 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with us on interview. We try and ensure that all candidates get a true reflection of the company and culture.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in November 2018.

Interview

the process started with a phone interview where i had to role play as a consultant speaking to customer & then had one face to face interview - the process was very efficient and quick

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for customer service   1 Answer

Customer Relations Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Policy Expert (Milton Keynes, England) in May 2018.

Interview

A very grown and very sensible interview. Head of the relevant department and my would be TL lead the interview. I was asked some standard interview questions and then did some call listening with an existing member of staff. Afterwards, I went on to partake in a telephone roleplay. Then I got some feedback and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

Policy Expert Response

24 Aug 2018 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the interview, it is appreciated.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.