PoundStretcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PoundStretcher Interview Questions

Interviews at PoundStretcher

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (Warrington, North West England, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Lovely Manager (assistant manager) told me I got the job too. Very polite staff and they look after you as far as I'm aware and what I've heard. Looks like a wonderful place to work and I cant wait to get started.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

5 min interview you dont get told about contracts procedures or even get shown the basic health and safety stuff like what to do if there is a fire or where the alarm points are or fire exits

Interview Questions

• no questions where asked you where just old about the job and do you accept   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland) in October 2019.

Interview

Brought in to see the manager and asked me what I could do for hours and questions about experience and it explain what the role would require. I was asked to bring in my passport as a form of identification

Stock Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, South East England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (Newport, South East England, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Very quick process. More like a “chat” than an interview but made the experience easier. Was not told about any rules that would apply or things like uniform sizes etc. Was hired very quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PoundStretcher in September 2019.

Interview

I dropped my CV into store. Got a call at the start of September asking if available for interview. The interview lasted around 10 mins, it was informal but well structured.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PoundStretcher in May 2018.

Interview

There was no interview. Applied in store and got a call straight away to come back to the store and they just asked for my availability and discussed roles for the job

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PoundStretcher.

Interview

Extremely informal and easy, basic questions like are you eligible to work in the UK, providing proof and ID, can you show up on time, etc.

Conducted by an assistant manager who clearly didn't want to be there.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for flexible working hours?   1 Answer

Trainee Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scunthorpe, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (Scunthorpe, England) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was the only good thing.... but do take note of what they are saying as if you are like me and having problems you need to back yourself up also ask loads of questions like overtime and when you will get a contract etc.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of scenario questions and what you would do in certain situations.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (London, England).

Interview

Brief and informal .I was a expecting a more formal interview considering the fact that they were willing to put me in charge of a store within a few weeks. I expected them to drill into my past experiences and decide on if I had previously encountered any of the tasks and responsibilities expected of me. Instead it was just a chat with a box ticking exercise.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowestoft, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PoundStretcher (Lowestoft, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Simple interview. Basic questions. Not many questions. Really friendly interviewer. Quick. Laid back atmosphere. Not much to it as it was a temporary job. Started very quickly and was informed about what i would be doing at the interview and told I had been accepted straight away. Not as intense as other interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.