Premier Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Premier Inn Interview Questions

Interviews at Premier Inn

2.3

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Inn.

Interview

GM who interviewed me was clever, experienced and very nice. He was able to take me through the job requirements and feel at ease as I was entering a new industry. I felt welcome and was looking for positive feedback after the interview. Luckily for me I was awarded the job and worked there over 1.5 years happily

Interview Questions

• My previous experience with face to face customers   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Inn (Christchurch, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed, it was an informal chat with the manager they want to find out more about you as a person and your background. Make sure you know about the company and what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Premier Inn (Salisbury, England) in October 2019.

Interview

20 mins basic background and they asked what i knew about the role, they then explained what would its about and invited me to a trial shift, trial shift showed job was easy and mostly cleaning and doing walkabouts

Interview Questions

• what do you think the main role is   1 Answer

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fleet, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Inn (Fleet, South East England, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I went for an interview at premier in fleet and I’m very angry about the process.

At the interview it sounded promising like I had the job, I was told I would hear in 48 hours .
    Three days later I thought I would call as I hadn’t heard anything and I had other interviews lined up , a lady answered and she went and spoke to the manager who interviewed me and I could hear them laughing and then the call was put on mute , after a while I was told she would call me back.
    Still nothing !

I called again just under a week after my interview and a guy told me that he would message her and get her to call me even if I hadn’t been successful, it’s been over a week and nothing!
    I’m guessing it’s a no but I’m angry that I wasn’t called either way! This is very unprofessional and has put me off applying for this company ever again!

Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview and then face to face at the London office.

Interviewed by two product leads. Basic questions but they were quite serious. It made me wonder what they would be like to work for.

Unfortunately, I never heard from them after the interview. No feedback, no follow up to say they wouldn't be progressing my application any further.

I think it's just common courtesy to follow up with a candidate, especially after they have taken the time to interview in person.

Not a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bromwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Inn (West Bromwich, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Wasn’t an interview at all. Got an email to say I had an interview turned up and was told to sit round a table with 5 other people, we were then asked our names, how we got there and why we applied for the job. The interviewer then proceeded to talk about the company and then ask us if we had any questions, we all tried to ask some sort of question. She then asked us about premier inn facts and again asked us if we had any questions. After that we were told we’d receive an email saying whether we were successful to come back for a 1:1 interview or not. About 2hrs later I received an email saying I was unsuccessful which I think is very unfair and out of order because I wasn’t given a chance to
    Show myself because the interviewer didn’t ask any relevant questions. I called back the next day asking for feedback and the interviewer said she would sent it the next day but I could tell she was lying as she never sent it. I think that interview was based on appearance and appearance only. Also one woman deciding whether we were fit to work in 3 different hotels is ridiculous.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn.

Interview

I applied online and got interview arranged quick. Was easy to find. Once I got there was seen to straight away from a friendly receptionist. Once intriduced to the interviewer, I felt very relaxed and staff I met were very friendly. Didn't feel nervous. I got told straight away they were interested in hiring me.

Night Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Premier Inn (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Dreadfull was not even interviewed by manager who was supposed do it. Was asked a few questions by reception staff in back office. Waste of my time. Did not even have courtous of letting me know outcome or even reply back to my email for feedback and outcome . Avoid this company like plague

Interview Questions

• have you gave your notice in to your employer   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Inn.

Interview

very professional and relaxed. the manager was very welcoming and helped me settle down before the interview. i must have came a week later because i mixed the dates or he didn't hear me properly when l told him the dates i am available on the phone. however he was understanding

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      what qualities do you have that would make you effective in this job role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Inn (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

It was all very informal. The interview was a short sit down to ask some basic questions before a trial shift. On the trial shift i just sat and watched them work. I offered to help on the small things i could which seemed to be what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.