Premier Inn Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Inn

Premier Inn

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Inn

Interview

they took me into a room to carry out the questions. there was another manager who just stood there the whole time and said nothing so it was very awkward

Interview Questions
  • why do you wanna work here
    Answer Question

Premier Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn

Interview

quick and easy, very laidback and made me feel comfortable. Just called and asked me to come in for a trial, and have kept me updated about the process through text

Interview Questions
  • Availability, how many hours I’d like, what location I’d like to work at, and where I currently work

Premier Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn

Interview

Applied online and was offered a virtual interview over zoom due to the pandemic. This particular job was for a brand new opening hotel for a night receptionist. The interview lasted half an hour at a maximum was asked about 6/7 questions. 3 days post interview I was offered a job trial at the new hotel.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn (Warwick, West Midlands, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initially online. Called in for a trial to see if you like the position and they can see if your capable. Once that happens you will then get a call giving you feed back of how you’ve done

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Premier Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn in Jun 2021

Interview

In person interview at the hotel with the housekeeping team manager. Simple and relaxed interview. The interviewer was friendly and pleasant. They tell you about the pros and cons of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about yourself? Do you have previous experience in the position? (It is not necessary as full training is offered) What do you do in your spare time?

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Premier Inn (Birmingham, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied on indeed and then 3 days later I got a phone call saying I had an interview and then 3 days later at the interview I was asked a few questions about myself, they described the job role and the hours and I accepted!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you'd be suitable for this job?

Premier Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn in May 2021

Interview

It was a very friendly and informal interview. The manager and receptionist were very welcoming. Seems like a nice place to work. I have been asked to come back for a trial.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for whitbread?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Inn (Durham, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the hiring manager the next day asking for an interview, asked when I could come in and then sent me a form to fill in that asked for my Right to Work in the UK details. The actual interview itself as a bit too casual and fairly unprofessional. The manager casually swore during, told me I had a random assortment of qualifications despite explaining how and why the order was that it was, and then told me that if I were to be on the night shift with a particular employee, "She wouldn't get a word in edgeways". Beginning to think it was a good thing I didn't get hired. Besides the average interview questions, there was a section of scenario questions which are hard to answer when you're put on the spot. If you haven't got a lot of previous experience in hospitality, you'll struggle. Either that or the way she worded them was awkward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Premier Inn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Inn

Interview

The application was online. There was a group presentation about the job and then a short individual interview. It was very easy, they were pretty much looking for anyone who could be flexible with hours and start soon.

Interview Questions
  • Only about what days I was free and when I could start

Premier Inn

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Inn in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online. Phone call asking me to interview. Trial offered. I done trial, enjoyed the work. But hotel had no aircon rooms were very hot so would be unbearable in summer so I decided to decline offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stressful situations? What’s your availability? Why premier inn?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews