Publicis Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Publicis Health

2.8

Co-Op Interview

Interview

I met with four people across 4 hours, but everyone was super nice. I got asked a variety of questions from traditional interview questions to fun ones like how would I go about advertising a product.

Interview Questions

• If I was an animal what animal would I be?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I applied online. Their HR specialist sent me email asking for a phone interview. There is only one question during phone interview: "I just want to inform you that this position has been filled." WTF?! How about just simply sending an email to your candidate without wasting people's time setting up a phone call????   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Health (Yardley, PA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Super laid back, the usual questions. Fairly informal all things considered. Told me about the opportunity and asked what I was looking for in a career. Mostly wanted me to ask questions.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health.

Interview

I applied online and was surprised they advanced me to the next round after one week since they tend to only recruit from East Coast state schools. I then submitted a one-way video interview with current employees asking questions (note: all of them are wonderful people!). I then had two back-to-back phone interviews with my would-be manager and VP of the firm I was applying to a week later. I then received a call from the Early Careers team exactly one month after I applied online with an offer.

Just be yourself and let your personality shine. All the interns were very outgoing and willing to speak their mind, so, if you really want the internship, so should you!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan and organize leading into a project? Building relationships: give me a time when you had a difficult relationship but you had to work through it. How do you push for results? Creativity/innovation: give me a situation in which you took a creative approach to solve a challenging problem.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Relatively easy process, though it did take a while to hear back. First there was a phone interview (around 25 mins) and then a sparkhire one-way video interview (5-6 questions) with unlimited time & tries

Interview Questions

• Recount a time you used creativity to solve a problem, how would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. They contacted me shortly after I applied, and set up a phone interview. There was the typical tell me about yourself questions, and some pertaining to agency work. What really turned me off from ever applying again was the fact that at the end of the phone screen he confirmed that I would be getting feedback either way if they would be moving forward. They never followed up with that to me, and after two attempts to reach out again there was still no response. I think that it is unprofessional to ignore potential candidates once they reach any level in the process. Passing on candidates is fine. Treating them like trash is not. I would never attempt to apply there again.

Interview Questions

• What sort of client facing experience do you have and how have you managed tough clients.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Health (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Great people, good environment and office. Give you tour then interview. They want you to feel comfortable in office space. They do a 1 on 1 interview after the tour.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (Phila, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an in-house recruiter, we scheduled a time to speak for the following week. We had a call which lasted about 30 mins, followed by an email to set up another call with their VP of Talent in NYC. That call lasted about 45 mins. very professional, lots of good dialogue and an almost immediate follow-up email. I then scheduled an in-person meeting with the SVP of Talent in Philadelphia. That was a somewhat informal meeting, about an hour. We made tentative plans to meet again but nothing came of it. They were in the midst of a major internal revamping so I assumed priorities were shifted. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about HR initiatives that I've implemented and what the results were.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Health in March 2017.

Interview

Email asking for a video interview, one-way video interview, online phone interview with hiring manager and partner. The one-way video interview was around 6 questions and took me about 4 hours to film- unlimited takes and time. HR helpful, friendly, and responsive, very easy.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic phone interviews with both an HR person and my potential supervisor. The questions were very basic and they didn't ask me any behavioral or situational stuff. Overall pretty easy process. Never even had to go in for any in person interviews which was nice but also left a lot to be unknown about what I was accepting when I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. How do you handle yourself in a high stress environment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.