Publicis Health Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publicis Health

Publicis Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health

Interview

Recruiter reached out for initial screen followed by 3 video interviews with team members. Interviews were straight forward and were pretty standard questions. A verbal offer was given but no offer letter was given. 4 weeks later they said they were going in a different direction. Felt very unprofessional. Recruiter was great and was very responsive throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about fit and past experiences
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Due to COVID, the position and interview were all done online. There were 7 questions and you had unlimited time and attempts for all of them. Overall a pretty average interviewing experience and had one or two interview questions that really made me think hard. Others were mostly behavioral .

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are your greatest accomplishments? Q: What are your greatest strengths? Q: What is the most memorable constructive criticism that someone has given you?

Publicis Health

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Health

Interview

Started with phone calls and email. And then more phone calls and then more emails. And then one last phone call. Then I got the job. No hard questions. Friendly process. They called me when i got the job. Best day of my life.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your portfolio.

Publicis Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Health

Interview

In person meeting with the hiring managers Behavior based questions 30min-1hr long meeting Role playing at the end where I read a scenario, walked into a room as if I were on the job and was judged based on my interactions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience and why you’re the best fit for this job.

Publicis Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Health in Apr 2020

Interview

(2020) I had to film myself answering the automated questions. They give enough time to think your answer through and train you before starting. I had a good experience and HR team is very kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publicis Health

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Health

Interview

I met with four people across 4 hours, but everyone was super nice. I got asked a variety of questions from traditional interview questions to fun ones like how would I go about advertising a product.

Interview Questions
  • If I was an animal what animal would I be?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview Questions
  • I applied online. Their HR specialist sent me email asking for a phone interview. There is only one question during phone interview: "I just want to inform you that this position has been filled." WTF?! How about just simply sending an email to your candidate without wasting people's time setting up a phone call????
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Health (London, England, England)

Interview

I was sent an assessment task (given a research article, and asked to write a press release and a powerpoint presentation based on it). About a week after I submitted it, I was invited to a face to face interview. Staff were very friendly. Only downside was I had to chase them up to find out the results of the interview, but they were very apologetic and provided feedback straight away, so I believe it was a genuine mistake.

Interview Questions
  • Has there been a time you had to resolve a conflict, and how did you do it?

Publicis Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Health

Interview

It has been over a month now since I've heard back from the recruiter. I had submitted my application online and heard back from the HR asking me some preliminary questions. I responded back to their email and eagerly waited for a response. I followed up twice and called the HR person up and she dodged my call every time. I gave up trying to get in touch with the company in regards to my application when yesterday after so long I receive the same email from the same HR person asking about my availability, salary expectations etc, I've responded again but absolute silence from their end. I understand companies receive lots of applications and it is hard to respond to each candidate, but if you've shown interest in one then it would be good to be informed if my application has been successful or not. The recruiter's tardiness directly impacts on my impression of the company. I have always wanted to be a part of PH, but rethinking my stance after this experience. It's even more disheartening for Junior level prospects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publicis Health (Yardley, PA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Super laid back, the usual questions. Fairly informal all things considered. Told me about the opportunity and asked what I was looking for in a career. Mostly wanted me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews