Publicis Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Interview Questions

Updated 13 Oct 2018

2.9

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was first approached by a recruiter. From her submitting my resume and portfolio to the interview happened pretty quickly. I was prepped for the interviews by someone in HR before I traveled down for a day to interview with several team leads. They kept me up-to-date on who I was going to see and what indications I would be talking to them about.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a direct report who wasn't performing well on a project?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the internship program. I then received an e-mail for a phone interview. After the phone interview I followed up with the recruiter and waited a few days to receive en e-mail about a second-round interview. Then I had my second round interview over Skype. A few days later I was offered the position.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic phone interviews with both an HR person and my potential supervisor. The questions were very basic and they didn't ask me any behavioral or situational stuff. Overall pretty easy process. Never even had to go in for any in person interviews which was nice but also left a lot to be unknown about what I was accepting when I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. How do you handle yourself in a high stress environment?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health in April 2014.

Interview

Spoke with HR on the phone first, and then two more interviews with higher management over the phone. All great conversations and mostly behavioral questions. I didn't need to know anything about the healthcare industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. They contacted me shortly after I applied, and set up a phone interview. There was the typical tell me about yourself questions, and some pertaining to agency work. What really turned me off from ever applying again was the fact that at the end of the phone screen he confirmed that I would be getting feedback either way if they would be moving forward. They never followed up with that to me, and after two attempts to reach out again there was still no response. I think that it is unprofessional to ignore potential candidates once they reach any level in the process. Passing on candidates is fine. Treating them like trash is not. I would never attempt to apply there again.

Interview Questions

• What sort of client facing experience do you have and how have you managed tough clients.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Meetings with various stakeholders

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health.

Interview

I applied online and was surprised they advanced me to the next round after one week since they tend to only recruit from East Coast state schools. I then submitted a one-way video interview with current employees asking questions (note: all of them are wonderful people!). I then had two back-to-back phone interviews with my would-be manager and VP of the firm I was applying to a week later. I then received a call from the Early Careers team exactly one month after I applied online with an offer.

Just be yourself and let your personality shine. All the interns were very outgoing and willing to speak their mind, so, if you really want the internship, so should you!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan and organize leading into a project? Building relationships: give me a time when you had a difficult relationship but you had to work through it. How do you push for results? Creativity/innovation: give me a situation in which you took a creative approach to solve a challenging problem.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through an online form and didn't expect to ever hear back but I did a little over a month later. We had a Skype interview for the first round and just went over some basic questions and learned more about the internship. I heard back the following day about the second round of interviews and was matched up with an agency. The following week I had my second interview over the phone.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Relatively easy process, though it did take a while to hear back. First there was a phone interview (around 25 mins) and then a sparkhire one-way video interview (5-6 questions) with unlimited time & tries

Interview Questions

• Recount a time you used creativity to solve a problem, how would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Health in March 2017.

Interview

Email asking for a video interview, one-way video interview, online phone interview with hiring manager and partner. The one-way video interview was around 6 questions and took me about 4 hours to film- unlimited takes and time. HR helpful, friendly, and responsive, very easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.