Push Doctor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Push Doctor Interview Questions

Interviews at Push Doctor

2.7

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Push Doctor (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through page personnel for another position, that was already filled, so they proposed me this position for push doctor. I had the first interview with 2 people, it was easy and relaxed. They asked about me and my experiences. The day after I was contacted for a second interview. The second interview was supposed to be with the same people from the previous day, but actually I met another person who didn't work in the team that I was supposed to work. She asked me the same questions as the previous interview.

After one week the recruitment agency called me to say that I was "fantastic" but they preferred another person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Push Doctor in March 2020.

Interview

Received a phone call from Sara, went through salary etc and sent her my CV and then had a phone call from Iain and Ste to go through my experience

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Manchester, England) in June 2019.

Interview

After several different interviews at other locations, I knew almost immediately after walking through the door that I wanted to work at Push Doctor from the friendly and welcoming vibe.

Was greeted by the friendly office manager and offered a drink. Was then greeted by the Senior Designer, who showed me around the office and then into a meeting room where I met the Head of Design and a researcher. I ran through my portfolio without interruption and then we discussed a few of my projects.

I was then told that I had basically made it through to the second round of interviews but needed to complete a design task before hand. This came the day after the interview and I had about 3-4 days to complete it.

I sent it in and received feedback a couple of days later. I was then invited back in for a second interview with the Head of HR and Marketing Manager where they asked me more 'What would you do if' questions. The Head of Design came in after to catch up and answer any more of my questions and two days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite coffee shop?   Answer Question
    • Where in your life, personal or professional, have you shown Empathy/Ambition/Resilience?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a quick last minute design job turn round for the Marketing team?   Answer Question

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Manchester, England).

Interview

In short - the worst interview experience I’ve ever had. To start, the title of the role and salary level repeatedly changed over the 2 weeks I was interviewing for the role, showing a real lack of direction (this should have been my first warning sign). My first interview was via Skype and the process was fairly standard for this, I was then invited to come and interview in the office in Manchester with both the Founder and Director. I was given a standard task to complete and present in the interview. As I was living in London at the time, I had to take the day off work and arrange my own travel up to Manchester. I was really excited about the company and the role but I had my bubble burst very quickly upon arriving at the office. First of all, there were NO women at all in the office. None. I even check on LinkedIn afterwards and couldn’t see any women registered as working there. This was something that I actually ended up flagging during the interview process with the Director and he had a very half arsed explanation about it. As soon as I sat down in the conference room to start the interview, only the Director was there and there was no explanation as to why the Founder wasn’t there even though it was communicated to me that he would be attending. The Director asked me if ‘this was going to take long’ as soon as I sat down, which was a great way to welcome me (for reference, I was told in advance that I had 30 minutes to present). I started my presentation and then 15 minutes into it the Founder walked in on his phone, hardly acknowledging me, and I was expected to carry on with my presentation. After I was finished, the CEO gave me some background about the company but then asked me a series of bizarre and inane questions, and also accused me of only coming to the interview to try and get a counter offer for where I currently worked. He was also highly unprofessional and was swearing throughout the interview. As soon as the interview was finished, I contacted the recruiter for the role and left a complaint about the process, making it clear that I would not want to work for Push Doctor and that I wanted compensation for the train tickets I had booked. To their credit, they did refund me, and I can imagine it wasn’t the first or last time they had to do this. The whole process was laughable, and I would encourage any women to stay clear of this company.

Interview Questions

Push Doctor Response

5 Feb 2019 – People Manager

Hi Thank you for your feedback - I'm sorry that you didn't have a positive experience when interviewing at Push Doctor. I understand from the detail provided that the interview was from numerous months ago and I can only apologies what appears to be a frustrating experience. Please be reassured that the senior management team and People team take all hires extremely seriously and we have a stringent interview process. There is also an extremely diverse workforce here at Push Doctor with females working in all departments across the business. Thank you again for your feedback - If you want to discuss further me please email Humanresources@pushdr.com

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Manchester, England) in November 2018.

Interview

I should have received a call from them at 12:00 but I received a message at 12:15 where for alert me that they do not interested anymore ... very unprofessional, but reading the feedbacks on glassdoor I understood that this is how they work ..

9 Dec 2018 – People Manager

Hi Thank you for leaving the review, I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with your experience of Push Doctor. We are always working on ways to improve our candidate's journey so I'd be keen to speak to you to discuss your experience further. Please do email me at Humanresources@pushdr.com Thanks, The People Team

Api Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Manchester, England) in October 2018.

Interview

There was a single interview with questions from two senior staff members and a technical test. I was asked to finish off a piece of software with unit tests on a machine mirrored to a TV describing my thought processes

Interview Questions

• Describe the process for a request to a specific website   1 Answer

30 Jul 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview with Push Doctor. Your feedback is really important to us as we want to ensure it is a great candidate experience. It is great to hear that your experience was positive and congratulations on accepting the offer. We are delighted that you have joined the Push Doctor team. Many thanks The People Team

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Birmingham, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I have mixed reviews about the whole process. 2 staged interview. 1st stage was with one of the cofounders, the interview went well and I found the conversation between us flowed really well and we had a lot of stuff in common with work ethics and such. He was hugely inspirational person and really showcased his aspirations for the Software and company. I left feeling very excited and enthused about the whole role.

Now the second stage was a very confusing one and maybe had a lot of miscommunications which didn’t help. Now the second stage was arranged originally in Birmingham but I wasn’t too well and this had to rearranged. Interesting point here it was with their HR who was travelling down from Manchester but on the day of the interview they didn’t come to Birmingham and I wasn’t told of this or the change to be done Skype. Slightly concerning considering the outcome reasons I’ll explain shortly.

So after all this confusion it was decided that I would come visit the Manchester office and speak to HR who had some questions for me (key there is I wasn’t told this was to be another staged interview). I was quite excited to be seeing the office so I wasn’t phased by this request. Communications around this stage was very good but I was always believing this to be more of a “I meet the team and the team meets me” sort of meeting rather than an actual interview. I was concerned with the drive times and the notorious traffic on the M6 here and with me never been to Manchester before.

Arrangements made and it was confirmed not to worry about the drive time as they are aware I was travelling some distance so I was quite relaxed about this. However this statement was to be untrue and in fact I was to be on time and this was AN ACTUAL INTERVIEW.

So I left with plenty of drive time available to me, but of course meeting with traffic and then finding myself on a 50mph stretch of roadworks for over 8 miles meant I was ultimately 30 minutes late, I did of course let them know more than 45 minutes into my journey exactly what time my satnav was saying.

All through my updates of me being late I’m being told not to worry or rush as they are very understanding of the distance. All this gave me a lot of peace that I was going to join a company that was more than reasonable with situations out of ones control.

After I arrived I had what could only be described as the quickest 45 minutes of my life after driving over 2.5hrs including traffic to be giving such a short and disconcerting interview. I apologised for being late and conducted myself as best as I could.

Overall I was left massively deflated and disappointed, I was so excited after the 1st meeting the 2nd one just felt like a complete waste of my time and would of preferred a Skype call.

Had I have known I was being timed for lateness I would of just got a hotel the night before but being led to believe this wasn’t an issue meant I was calm and didn’t drive like a lunatic to try and make up time.

It was a shame as I felt myself and company were a good match and capabilities and conducting one self is important, no consideration for my attempt to apologise for being late was even considered.

I would say be careful with what your told and double check everything and if your told don’t worry about being late, you probably should.

Great company, great ethos and I would recommend them to anyone if only to work with such a great idea and a great company. Just a shame communications meant a refusal came out of this.

Interview Questions

• What sort of person are you?   1 Answer

8 Apr 2018 – People Manager

Hi Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we appreciate your honesty as we continuously strive to ensure our candidates receive the best experience, and feedback is important to allow us to do this. I understand you had a unique experience when it came to your interview and after your request for a rescheduled meeting, we felt you would benefit from visiting our head office. But I can only apologise for any miscommunication that came with that. I will ensure any feedback provided via an Agency is fed back adequately as from your review I do not feel that has happened. If you want to discuss this further with me please don't hesitate to reach out Humanresources@pushdr.com. Regards, The Push Doctor Team

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Push Doctor (Manchester, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied and then was brought in. Two people were in the interview room - the head honcho and a lackey. The latter was a Hipster, so the moment I saw him I rolled my eyeballs and realised what I'd let myself in for.

The interview was okay, but it was after a day of work (a particularly bad one I'd had due to my intemperate boss) and I was then up against the usual inane questions.

I immediately disliked the boss - the type of arrogant slimeball you want to avoid. So I did. I realised straight away I didn't want to work there and made a lazy effort to ensure it wouldn't go anywhere. I was a bit younger then, now I'd just make that clear and leave. But the boss was still firing off the rapid type of vacuous business-spiel responses and reasoning that makes me physically ill. A braindead sense of, what would be classed as, "ideation". But, in reality, vacant to the last.

The recruiter was useless as well. An obvious halfwit (as are most recruiters). He didn't contact me to update what happened after the interview. So zero feedback. But in this case, I really didn't care. Bullet dodged with this business.

Interview Questions

Push Doctor Response

14 Nov 2018 – People Manager

Thank you for leaving a review, I am disappointed to hear you had such a negative experience, however with the interview being over 3 years ago as I am sure you can appreciate, the business has grown considerably and adapted its interview and recruitment techniques. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review. The Push Doctor Team

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.