Pyramid Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pyramid Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pyramid Analytics

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pyramid Analytics in February 2020.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter who told me about the complany and set up an interview.
    The interview was with 2 dev leads.
    First they poorly explained about the company and the product, I had the feeling they were not very excited about the product themselves.
    Next thing I told them briefly about my expeerince and they seemed a bit clueless about some of the tools and technologies I worked with (a sign of lack of professionalism in my opition).
    After that I was asked a question about how to prevent a race condition situation (solving it in the code and in the DB). I have to admit I didn't do well and I could see this on the interviewers faces, but nothing prepared me for the interviewers disrespectful behavior that came next!
    I was asked another question, this time an algorithmic one. Usually this sort of questions the interviewer wants to hear you explain out loud your thinking process because it tells more about a canidate than the solution itself, but the interviewers just gave me the question and told me to come up with a solution and left the room for 10 minutes. I had the worst feeling in the world, thinking they must discuss out of the room that I am not good enough and there is no point to continue the interview. After 10 minutes of feeling hurt by the interviewrs disrespectful leave and trying to come up with a solution they came back and I solved the algorithmic question. They seemed like they werent even listening when I solved this. After this they told me the interview was over even though it was half the time the interview was suppost to take. I believe they really did decide whn they were out of the room to cut the interview because they thought that I'm not good enough, which is the most unprofessional and insulting behaviour I experienced in any interview I had.
    I can't even explain how horrible I felt the whole process was - not only the company looked unprofessional but the interviewers were extremely rude.
    Also, they never returned to me whether I passed the interview (It's been more than 2 weeks).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.