QubeGB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at QubeGB

1.7

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QubeGB (Reading, England) in December 2020.

Interview

You are invited for 2 online Telephone interviews using MS Teams.
    Interview-1 is about your experience with customer service. You are asked to provide a real-life example of different situations and how you dealt with them.

Just completed my first interview and awaiting interview 2 which I been told is about basic telecommunication questions and then online driver risk assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QubeGB in January 2017.

Interview

5 minute interview over phone, someone gave them my name as I lived in an area where they needed engineer cover, apparently. Very few of the scant details given actually proved to be true.

Interview Questions

QubeGB Response

14 Aug 2020 – HR Director

Our referral scheme is one of the most positive forms of recruitment as it demonstrates that someone you know is interested in putting you forward for a role in the company where they work. We put a lot of value in this. I am surprised to learn that you received scant details as we have a series of processes through which information is channelled through to ensure you have all details to hand prior to starting your training. If you wish to discuss this further with me it would be greatly appreciated so we can understand on where to improve. My email address is lstoddart@qubegb.com. Regards Lynda Stoddart HR Director

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QubeGB.

Interview

10 minute phone interview with basic questions like do you Know what a router is? Can you use a computer? Can you drive and do you have any points.?.?............. .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QubeGB (Carlisle, England) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied via the web site then was contacted by hr then the regional manger which we then discussed a few thing and then agreed a meeting point at which we had the interview in kfc then few days later heard back and was offered the position

Interview Questions

• what does usb stand for. what does isp mean   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QubeGB (Stevenage, England) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a technical interview with few basic IT questions, IPTV, router configuration, TCP/UDP, background review and career aspirations. The whole process was really pleasant and a good experience. I've stated as a Self-employed engineer and after a while they've offered me a permanent role. They are very nice people and a very good environment.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QubeGB in April 2013.

Interview

Send in CV with covering letter, usually via email, using the company website.
    Informal telephone interview.
    Interview at either Stevenage or Galashiels.
    Invitation to join the company, or not.
    Training given, classroom based at our offices, and with an external trainer. Then time out in the field shadowing and working with an experienced engineer.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose, but are telecommunications-based, generally.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QubeGB (Birmingham, England) in October 2012.

Interview

This job was relayed to me by a recruitment agency. When QubeGB where told I was interested in the job the rest consisted of a 5 minute telephone conversation with someone at QubeGB.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to connect a laptop to a wireless network?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.