Ramboll Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 123 of over 123 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Ramboll

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

First was presentation, then came 1v1 interview with managers. Overall, everyone was relaxed and welcoming and a pretty enjoyable interview process. In comparison to other companies that I had interviews for, this was average.

Ramboll

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ramboll in Jul 2021

Interview

Included a phone screen, a technical test, and another round of interviews. The leader of the interviews was to be the direct manager of the chosen candidate. This was a zoom interview.

Interview Questions
  • Would you see yourself staying at Ramboll for a long time if you were hired?
    Answer Question

Ramboll

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

Interview offer happened about four weeks after I applied. I had two video interviews with two groups. The questions were mostly behavioral with some discussion of technical knowledge. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ramboll

Application

I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

They have made a brief firm introduction, in general it was a frendly atmosphere, they are not trying to attack you with unexpected questions, only the relevant ones, just looking for a proper candidate to their open position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ramboll

Application

I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

Cv via online portal Two face to face interviews with two company directors lasting approx 1 hour. Relaxed atmosphere. Questions focused on previous experience and details of the job description. Positive experience and professional company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ramboll (Copenhagen) in Jun 2021

Interview

The whole process of the first interview was good and the second one with a case solving went pretty well. The head of marketing together with two heads of teams were there to discuss and evaluate together with me so everything went pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ramboll

Application

I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

Applied through their system, received a date for open interviews in which I met the talent manager, who provided insights to the organization and the purpose of being part of the academy. Then I filled out a few personality tests and interviewed for 15 minutes. Then, after a week or two, I received the news that I got accepted to become a part of the talent business academy.

Interview Questions
  • What competencies can you utilize from your studies or previous work experience in a different working environment?

Ramboll

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

First Phone interview with HR and Team Leads, then MCQ test in the office, after that one one interview with the Team Lead and Head of department. Basic Structural Engineering questions , Master's subjects and Projects

Interview Questions
  • What kind of courses you have done and what are there credits.

Ramboll

Application

I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

A first-stage phone screen with straightforward questions about my interest and experience working with data. I then had a multi-hour long call rotating with new groups of people every 30 minutes. I had a shorter follow-up call, then received my offer

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ramboll

Application

I interviewed at Ramboll

Interview

A 30 minutes Phone screening and 5 hours onsite interview A 20 mins technical presentation and a writing exercise were required. People were nice but the interview was long Took them about 2 months to get back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Interviews