Randstad Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Randstad Interview Questions

Interviews at Randstad

2.6

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

One to One and One to Team.
    Arrived to the company, Manager and team members were asking me questions about personal, and technical. People were nice and kind. It was not that hard to answer those questions.

Interview Questions

• Some Technical Question
      Personal information
      Personal Passion   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

Interviewed for a recruiter position. It was a video conference. It was pretty standard and basic. They immediately set me up with an interview with the actual company.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

None, at 3 times we scheduled an interview, and at 3 times he never call me. He didn't even take the time to cancel the interview. This is unacceptable and unrespectful.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

Pre-screening questionaire was replaced by a chat-bot which used exact "hmmm, I didn't quite get that..." scripts to emulate human behavior. Questions were clear and qualified me for a verbal phone screening, level 1.
    Spoke with recruiting staff for approximately 25 minutes covering experience and logistics.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

This was an interesting process and a little unlike any interview process I've ever had with a major company. The recruiter contacted me and never bothered to ask what my salary range is or any questions to see if I would be qualified for the job. There was essentially no initial phone screening. I got passed on to the next part where a hiring manager reached out via phone, asked a lot of weirdly personal questions that frankly I've never been asked before and really drilled into what I'm currently making now. There was a bunch of background noise such as porch door sliding and dishes being washed. The entire phone conversation seemed unprofessional and was a bit surprising to me considering this is a hiring and staffing company so you'd think they'd know better. I knew right after that phone call that this is not the company for me.

Tech Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randstad (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

On-site in conference room with team members for one hour. Good questions regarding skills and abilities, and good information about the project. No ridiculous personality questions. Only downside is now i'm getting Randstad emails with jobs that are not even close to what I do, and no way to get off the list because the links in the email do not work and no way to do it on my account page. Also no way to remove your account, so just be aware Randstad will keep your personal information forever and send you spam. BTW, after the interview, you might get only a form letter message if you did not get chosen for the job.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Knoxville, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

very in depth, lots of detailed questions. Total length of interview was about 1.5 hours. Very polite and courteous. drug screen and background check were onsite. Was provided a walk through of the site, as well as one on one questions with a few employees. Overall a pretty impressive interview process.

Interview Questions

• educational history. Technical background. Employment history.   1 Answer

Temp Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

I applied online. No pre-screening, no formal phone interview
    Recruiter called various candidates to backfill for someone who wasn’t showing up for their assignment. I called back. I accepted my offer letter and started my first assignment on the same day

Interview

Simple process for contract job at a financial company. The interviewer was very nice and it was one of the better interviews that I have gone through. My questions were all answered

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levittown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (Levittown, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Received an email, I replied and received a phone call. The call went well - I was told I would hear from someone by end of the week to set up an interview for the following week. I never heard back. I followed up and received a short email stating they were still working on it - never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.