Rank Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Jul 2018

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

a informal phone call, easy going manager with a couple of colleagues, ask about CV and skills. experiences for working in data science. They did not ask my interests.

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Manchester, England) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 30 mins long with questions centered around customer service and "How have you dealt" with "this" situation and some personality questions. Only 2-3 casino/poker related questions.

Interview Questions

• Name all the poker hands in poker starting from the weakest and ending with the strongest.   Answer Question

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Plymouth, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Basic questions examining you as a person. I.e Your hobbies, interests and goals in life. Overall, easy and bland questions. Nothing too challenging, everyone can get this job even without any experience.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Great, it was a fantastic experience and not too difficult. I would go through the process again as I enjoyed it so much. There were no difficult questions and I answered the questions well. All I wanted to do was post information about the company not sure why I have to fill this in too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not too difficult

RESOURCE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint James, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Saint James, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a call from HR to discuss the role and was told that the Hiring manager would call me. Had a telephone interview about a week later. Then was told to have face to face a week later with another manager and representative from HR. Went for the interview at London office @St James Park. The interview was not in that office and was taken to Debhanams across the road in a busy coffee shop. Not ideal

Interview Questions

• The questions were based around the role and past experience.   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview followed by an interview with the person I was replacing then an interview with my prospective boss. Lastly a personality based interview with HR. Everyone was pleasant and I got to see the working environment.

Interview Questions

• To explain statistical significance   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rank Group.

Interview

Applied through a recruitment agency. The job description had changed by the time telephone interview had been scheduled, which I did not know ahead of the interview .

Moreover I was applying for a senior level position and the questions were like describe analytics , what is data , what is BI which I found really weird . Having been through a lot of telephone interviews in the past , I can say that this definitely would put off an potential employee .

Croupier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England) in April 2011.

Interview

First it had a knowledge quiz on rules and procedures of some 40-50 questions, if passed you'd move the n to a short trial of dealing hands, having rounds on roulette at closed table with the shift manager and the pit boss. Then they carry on with further questions and look at how you execute or solve different situations.

Interview Questions

• What's the procedure if you misdealt a hand in black jack?   Answer Question

Croupier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rank Group in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very friendly process very nice there was a open day witch attended and they had a 5 min interview and if selected then went on a second interview and got told I had the job there and then

Customer Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Sheffield, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre in the Sheffield Grosvenor Casino, a presentation on teh company, the role and also a video on Company values.
    Followed by a short interview and written customer service test, and then finished off with a Roulette demonstration!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have received or given Great Customer Service?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

3 part process starting with phone call, then technical interview before final compatible values interview. Very straight forward and they get back to you very quickly. The objectives of the role were clearly defined in the phone interview which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• How my previous research could be applied to their current business   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.