Rank Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rank Group

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere with fairly easy questions.Company knowledge and examples of scenarios and what you did.It lasted about 30 minutes,explained the job role,pay and benefits and I was told they will email me back by the end of the week

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with customer complaints
    Answer Question

Rank Group

Application

I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

First stage was a phone screen with Human Resources which was a standard 30-minute conversation around motivational questions and CV run-through. This was followed by an interview with two people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gibraltar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rank Group (Gibraltar) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was badgered to interview but declined because I’d just started another role. The person they hired jumped ship a few months later. I was then contacted again to interview. Upon hearing I was pregnant I was then ghosted by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rank Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

Was contacted by a headhunter and asked to go through a process. First stage was an hour with a comprehensive presentation on a broad topic with some questions. Hosted by a hostile, rude and frankly arrogant CIO (the HRBP was brilliant though - very nice) who didn't really listen and wasn't engaged. When I asked a question "Why should I join Rank and what excites you about it" the response was 'well, you should have read more online'... Avoid this place - I withdrew immediately from the process.

Interview Questions
  • What questions should I ask the next candidate, and why?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

First call with HR and then there were 2 rounds. First round with Program manager of 1 hr and second round with Product Manager for 30 minutes. Entire process took less than 2 weeks. It was fast and smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rank Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

Two telephone interviews then face to face interview relating to questions of the job role. The interviewers are very friendly. They would ask you for your salary expectation during the first interview with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Sheffield, England) in May 2019

Interview

group session, building lego (actually kinda fun!) One person had to build and describe and the other try and make the same without looking. Then individual interviews, which was really friendly & easy going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England)

Interview

Applied easily online through jobsite, a few weeks later received a call from TA team. Passed that and had a face to face interview. Face to face interview was relaxed and I was at ease quickly, asked alot of questions as the manager there likes alot of detail. Second stage interview would've been tasked based with another face to face, didnt get through as expectations wasnt met.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rank Group

Application

I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

a informal phone call, easy going manager with a couple of colleagues, ask about CV and skills. experiences for working in data science. They did not ask my interests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

A couple of pretty standard phone calls, followed by a face to face with a group of people and a task to complete beforehand. After the first face to face was asked to complete another task in order to be considered for taking forward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews

Rank Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Rank Group as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for IT Business Analyst and Croupier rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Poker Dealer and Customer Champion roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Rank Group takes an average of 24 days when considering 29 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Croupier had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas IT Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Rank Group according to 29 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.54%