Rank Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rank Group

Rank Group

Application

I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

First stage was a phone screen with Human Resources which was a standard 30-minute conversation around motivational questions and CV run-through. This was followed by an interview with two people.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Rank Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

Was contacted by a headhunter and asked to go through a process. First stage was an hour with a comprehensive presentation on a broad topic with some questions. Hosted by a hostile, rude and frankly arrogant CIO (the HRBP was brilliant though - very nice) who didn't really listen and wasn't engaged. When I asked a question "Why should I join Rank and what excites you about it" the response was 'well, you should have read more online'... Avoid this place - I withdrew immediately from the process.

Interview Questions
  • What questions should I ask the next candidate, and why?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

First call with HR and then there were 2 rounds. First round with Program manager of 1 hr and second round with Product Manager for 30 minutes. Entire process took less than 2 weeks. It was fast and smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rank Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

Two telephone interviews then face to face interview relating to questions of the job role. The interviewers are very friendly. They would ask you for your salary expectation during the first interview with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Sheffield, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

group session, building lego (actually kinda fun!) One person had to build and describe and the other try and make the same without looking. Then individual interviews, which was really friendly & easy going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England, England)

Interview

Applied easily online through jobsite, a few weeks later received a call from TA team. Passed that and had a face to face interview. Face to face interview was relaxed and I was at ease quickly, asked alot of questions as the manager there likes alot of detail. Second stage interview would've been tasked based with another face to face, didnt get through as expectations wasnt met.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rank Group

Application

I interviewed at Rank Group

Interview

a informal phone call, easy going manager with a couple of colleagues, ask about CV and skills. experiences for working in data science. They did not ask my interests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

A couple of pretty standard phone calls, followed by a face to face with a group of people and a task to complete beforehand. After the first face to face was asked to complete another task in order to be considered for taking forward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

I had a telephone interview followed by an interview with the person I was replacing then an interview with my prospective boss. Lastly a personality based interview with HR. Everyone was pleasant and I got to see the working environment.

Interview Questions
  • To explain statistical significance

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England, England)

Interview

The interview process was a 4-stage interview, initially an interview with the Director of Talent Acquisition, followed by an interview with the Property Director and Director of Talent, then a personality test online, and finally an interview with the CEO. It was clear from the first stage interview, that Rank would be interested in me as an individual - there were questions about me and my interests and what I would like to develop in myself as well as where I would like to be career-wise in the future. This, along with the 4-stage interview (the company clearly cared about who they were appointing), and what I learned about Rank through those interviews, made it clear to me this would be a place I would be happy at in my career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews