Ray Business Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ray Business Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Ray Business Technologies

3.2

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madhapur (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Madhapur (India)).

Interview

Firstly the interviewer seems to be inexperienced person.. Generally it is the basic etiquette to greet eachother and introduce themselves and their designation in the organisation.. The interviewer right away asked me to tell about myself..
    The questions were too simple. I was able to answer most of them. There were couple of bluntly wrong answers from my end too.. but when I didn't understand the question or asked the interviewer to rephrase his question or asked for more info.. he wasn't able to explain or rephrase his question.
    Finally when I was asking for more info about the question he asked.., he abruptly told me that, its all from interview and my hr will get back with an update.
    Overall the interviewer wasn't professional and confident about taking interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly the basics of machine learning algorithms, underfit, overfit, and the project on which I have worked on and my prior non IT experience   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

The complete interview is in three rounds: 1.written test(aptitude, reasoning, verbal reasoning), 2.technical, 3. HR(tell me about yourself, why should we hire you, how you can add value to the company)

Interview Questions

• in technical they asked about machine learning algorithms, NLP, principal component analysis, statistics concepts( ANOVA, hypothesis testing)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Visakhapatnam (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Reasoning and technical interview and hr Reasoning was very easy but they didn't select more numbers of people coming to technical interview they asked me to write three programming codes

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Two rounds. Either they are confused or they thought "if some process doesn't work for them, it doesn't work for anyone else" which is not the case. Wasted my time by attending it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific , but they feel like pioneers in IT as if no one else is doing the business or not aware of the process.   1 Answer

Interview

Screening process by the HR Team, Interview with the team leader of the project you are applying and then the last round is the Telephonic interview with the senior executive to test the technical knowledge

Software Developer(.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

the first round is aptitude and technical. the questions were simple and the second round was technical face to face. the process took around 2 month. the company is good and the employee are good and received well .

Interview Questions

• What is state management and its technique   1 Answer

Software Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

the first round is aptitude and technical. the questions were simple and the second round was technical face to face. the process took place in one day. the company is good and the emplays are good and received well .

Interview Questions

• what is sdlc, stlc, monkey testing etc   1 Answer

Technology Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Face to Face Interview. Interview started on time. It was taken by Senior Project Manager for 20 minutes. Most of the questions were related to Project Management Process like Risk Vs Issues, Plan for Resources, Change Management Process etc.

Senior Software Engineer (.NET) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies.

Interview

There was no interview. I got a mail for Phone Interview. On the day of the interview I didn't get any call. I called back Ray 3 -4 times and was told each time that I would be called back. Didn't happen.

I called the next day and got a confirmation mail for another phone interview. Again didn't happen on that day. Called them and was again told that I would get a call back soon. Didn't happen.

So no interview, no offer and highly irresponsible behaviour on HR/Recruiters/whoever.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ray Business Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The experience was good but such a long selection process. I have attempted 5 rounds.1st round-written which was about basics concepts of c,co,dbms,some logical questions.2nd round-aging written test in which we should write alteast 6 programs out of 10 programs.3rd,4th,5th all were face to face technical rounds. I made up to here.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the division of 2 numbers without using / operator   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.