Rendall and Rittner Interview Questions

Updated 11 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rendall and Rittner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

I attended a video interview. Two managers were present, one of them was resting her face on her arm looking really disinterested which did not make me feel great and greatly discouraged me. The other one was great and very welcoming. The problem with this interview is that 2/3 of the questions they asked were not directly relevant to the role. This was for a sole concierge position which means that you work by yourself. For someone that has been working on his own for a while, it is difficult to imagine "a recent scenario that two colleagues argued and you intervened with a solution" or "tell me examples on how you demonstrated management ability on junior staff". This company has horrible burreaucracy. Before this time, I had attempted an interview with them in 2016 where I was asked about "a project I have worked on with my team". This was again for a sole Night Concierge position. What type of project they expected someone to work on as a single person building security? This clearly hints that they just googled a few questions and slapped them together. They have clearly misunderstood the role. The first time their rejection led me to a role in another company paying 40% more. This time due to me having kids I had to prioritize the location so I applied in one of their low pay sites. Nevertheless even for "peanuts" they kept asking ridiculous questions. I am sorry. I am a sole night worker. I do not work with anyone on my shifts, I do not manage any members of staff.

Interview Questions
  • A recent scenario that two colleagues argued and you intervened with a solution
    1 Answer

Rendall and Rittner

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner in Feb 2021

Interview

Initially had a telephone interview which was followed by a 3/4hours teams interview which was split into 3 parts; group exercise, individual interviews and a presentation interview throughout one day. They advised when they’d get back to us and provided a clear timeline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kidbrooke, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (Kidbrooke, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

On site face to face meeting with 2 senior employees question based interview based around the companies core values. They then moved on to role specific questions based on work history.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Rendall and Rittner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner

Interview

No able interviewer no good the person understand nothing orrible company doesn’t understand English orrible orrible orrible no good company complicate company that is impossible to explain the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

very friendly interview, was incredibly happy i got a job offer on the same day. got a call from HR and email with an interview date. 1 hour interview with two directors and got an offer on the same day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming, I was never made to feel nervous or under pressure to answer all the questions quickly, the team that interviewed me was very down to earth and even laughed and joked with me to make things fill more relaxed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

First round a formal interview with current service charge accountant and head of accounts. Second an excel exam plus another formal interview with head of accounts and director

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

Telephone interview with HR and then face-to-face with site manager. Passed phone interview with flying colours but was surprised by the questions received during the face-to-face, as they were demeaning and almost aggressive. it seemed the interviewer felt intimidated by my knowledge and experience as if their job would be in jeopardy.

Interview Questions
  • "As you are clearly over qualified for their position, maybe even more than the current staff that we have in our team, why are you applying for the role?"
  • "what are you going to do if you do not get the job?"
  • You are aware that we are not looking for someone that knows the job and is experienced and hard working but rather for someone with a "wow" factor for the resident to see when they come in?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

Two quick interviews in the same week.First interview was about basic accounting and the second meeting was more about my personality, so I met team leader and one manager. After that I received a phone call making an offer, which I accept and received an email to digitally sign

Interview Questions
  • What is prepayment and accruals?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rendall and Rittner (London, England, England) in May 2014

Interview

3 stage interview process; please see below. 1) With Recruitment team (telephone screen) 2) With Property Manager 3) With development Client At every stage Rendall & Rittner kept me informed of my current status and made me feel wanted. Rendall & Rittner were honest with their communication in terms of the pro and cons of the role and the challenges that I would face. I valued that honesty and was a main reason for me accepting the role.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me a number of technical and behavioural questions linked to estate management, people management, building management and budget setting etc.
3 people found this interview helpful