Research Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Research Partnership Interview Questions

Interviews at Research Partnership

3.1

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

They wanted to see if I could design a study. Great interview style to weed out the pretenders. If you are you who say you are, it's a breeze. Definitely do the work ahead of time and come prepared.

Interview Questions

• Can you design a study from the information we emailed you?   1 Answer

Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

They really spend alot of time interviewing. There were tasks which showed me how much they care about the people they hire and cost of entry to be considered, There was a take home task to write a questionnaire and slides. I really enjoyed them. In addition, i met everyone on the team.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals? Why market research? What are you proud of? What are you good at? What do you want to achieve at RP? Why RP?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with was very polite and seemed like they cared a lot about the work they were doing. There was an initial Skype interview where we spoke more about the position and then for the second round, I had to create a PowerPoint Presentation and present it to the Research Director and answer more questions about why I'd be a good fit for market research

Interview Questions

• How would you advise a client looking to generalise evaluations of Alzheimer's ?

What skills do you believe are important to succeed in market research? Score yourself on these skills   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

I applied via email and then heard back literally months later. Originally I applied for a different office, but they responded back with an interview offer for a completely different office. I first had a 20-min interview with two current researchers, then was to complete a qual/quant task a few weeks later with follow-up to review it. Ended up taking a different job before finishing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why RP? Why this position? Why are you a good fit? What are some difficulties you might have with this role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Partnership in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was then invited for selection day. It involved a pre-prepared presentation, an individual interview and a group exercise. In the afternoon, I had another round of individual interviews with senior members of the company and an individual task on quantitative and qualitative data analysis.

Field Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Skype interview with two associates. Took a little while to set up, but the interviewers were very pleasant. The majority of the time was spent explaining what the company does and the role in which I was applying for. Process took longer than expected and I winded up taking a job while I was waiting to hear back from them.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with 2 partners. Quite daunting and I went in very underprepared. Thought it would be a breeze but it wasn't. Standard questions, but I was told that I had no actual interest in the role.

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in 5 years ? Why RP? Why career change? What do you think you will be doing on a day to day basis.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Very natural and easy flowing interview- there were three interviewers, who all seemed very nice. They explained the role in a lot of detail, and asked about my own expectations to find a good fit. Overall a good process.

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

It was ok, standart interview questions, a bit too much focus on what other roles/organisations I applied/interviewed for apart from RP - rather than focusing on the role I was actually interviewing for, which didn't make much sense to me.

Interview Questions

• What do you find to be most interesting/outstanding thing about RP?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Attended the assessment centre after passing the online application and primary telephone interview stage. The assessment day itself a standard set of individual tasks, group tasks, a case study, interview with two partners, and a pre-prepared presentation. We also had the opportunity to meet graduates from the previous year and ask them questions about the role. On the whole the day was well organised and everyone was extremely friendly. The atmosphere of the firm was very relaxed and welcoming too.

The interview questions on the whole weren't too difficult ("tell us a bit about yourself", "why have you applied to this role", "where do you see yourself in 2 years time", etc.), but I froze up at some of the more unorthodox questions (my mind went completely blank at "what could you use an empty stapler for?" and I just stuttered through - I don't even remember what I replied with).

Unfortunately, I noticed one of the partners on his phone part way through my interview, which soured the experience a little. I didn't get the job in the end, but it was a great experience and excellent learning opportunity overall.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.