Research Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Research Partnership Interview Questions

Interviews at Research Partnership

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

I applied via email and then heard back literally months later. Originally I applied for a different office, but they responded back with an interview offer for a completely different office. I first had a 20-min interview with two current researchers, then was to complete a qual/quant task a few weeks later with follow-up to review it. Ended up taking a different job before finishing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why RP? Why this position? Why are you a good fit? What are some difficulties you might have with this role?   Answer Question

Junior Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in August 2013.

Interview

Online application that involved CV, covering letter and answering questions, one-to-one interview with one of the managers, assessment day - full day with presentation, group exercise, in-tray and analysis exercises.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Very natural and easy flowing interview- there were three interviewers, who all seemed very nice. They explained the role in a lot of detail, and asked about my own expectations to find a good fit. Overall a good process.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with 2 partners. Quite daunting and I went in very underprepared. Thought it would be a breeze but it wasn't. Standard questions, but I was told that I had no actual interest in the role.

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in 5 years ? Why RP? Why career change? What do you think you will be doing on a day to day basis.   Answer Question

Field Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Skype interview with two associates. Took a little while to set up, but the interviewers were very pleasant. The majority of the time was spent explaining what the company does and the role in which I was applying for. Process took longer than expected and I winded up taking a job while I was waiting to hear back from them.

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

It was ok, standart interview questions, a bit too much focus on what other roles/organisations I applied/interviewed for apart from RP - rather than focusing on the role I was actually interviewing for, which didn't make much sense to me.

Interview Questions

• What do you find to be most interesting/outstanding thing about RP?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Get into first round of interview with a group of people, involve both group and individual work. Group work is basically coming up with a strategy regarding a hypothetical scenario; individual work involves data analysis, and summarizing the data given. It is fairly ok, just that remember to answer what is needed and dont waste much time answering stuff that is not questioned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Skype interview that lasted around 30 min. Prepare well for questions concerned with your CV. You should really know how your experience matches the role. The people seemed quite interesting and cool and everyone was quite nice. If you are interested in what they do, put some effort and go for it. However, if you just apply for the sake of it they will know. So just don't waste your own time.
    Good luck

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your previous experience

Please compare your Masters and PhD relevant experience   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Research Partnership (London, England).

Interview

erview
    Application
    I applied online. The process took less than a week
    The turn around from my initial application was quite quick. The application process was quite short. Interview was basic : why apply for this role, what do you know about this company and the role. Did not make it to the second round

Interview Questions

• Why apply for this role
      What do you know about our company
      Tell us a few things about this role   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Research Partnership.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, one on Skype, the other in the office. The office interview was a full day and required the completion of a number of tasks and a pre prepared presentation

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.