Rethink Mental Illness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rethink Mental Illness

Mental Health Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rethink Mental Illness (Coventry, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Poor
    They talked about duties and opportunities you will be given which were false
    Processing of application was long
    Very unprofessional
    Said I would be working on heads together campaign when rethink are not part of it

2006 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rethink Mental Illness.

Interview

Disorganised and late notice. Applied for the post then waited over a month to hear back I'd got an interview and was given 48hrs notice for this. Then after the interview and getting the post it was another two months before I got a start date.

Mental Health Recovery Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rethink Mental Illness (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Would normally hire via job advertisement in a local newspaper or through an agency. You would usually have two interviews and it was made known afterwards that you were awarded points per question and in order to be offered the job you had interviewed for you had to score a certain number of points.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given the job offer and i accepted

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rethink Mental Illness (Basingstoke, England) in December 2008.

Interview

Training was sporadic. You would attend compulsory training courses - Mental Health Awareness, an Induction and a Health & Safety Course - all were very informative and well presented. The actual on the job training was as good as the person delivering it. There was insufficient time to cover all points of the job requirements and my manager never had the patience or time to assist.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a phone call from somebody suffering from Schizophrenia that was threatening to commit suicide.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room or chance for negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.