Reynolds American Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Reynolds American

3.1

Lead Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Three panel interviews with an additional presentation component to show skills and professionalism. Presentation should be something you worked on but not confidential information. Decision made fairly quickly. Conversational interview. Did not try and trick you or pressure you during the process.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about how have you influenced something. What roles you played in projects. How do you handle difficult situations. Etc.   Answer Question

Lead Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens, then a half day of panel interviews on-site in WS, NC. The panel process started with a Case Study assignment that was reviewed in one of the panel discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee through a conflict with another employee? What was your approach?   Answer Question

Lead Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Phone interview. Basic questions. The gentleman seemed to be highly distracted and I'm not sure he was even paying attention. I answered in detail and hit all the points that he asked about. It was one of the more perplexing interviews I have ever done. I have never spoken with someone who lacked energy like this gentleman did.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Standard scenario and background stuff.   1 Answer

Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone screening for 15 minutes then on-sight interview in Winston Salem. Interview was actually pretty intense -- 3 people just go through a massive list of behaviorals for 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Applied after career fair, received phone call month later to fly my down for interview at HQ in Winston-Salem. Interview was very behavioral-based. Wanted me to demonstrate how I could transfer my knowledge over to work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in February 2017.

Interview

3 panel interviews at headquarters-45 mins each . 2 panels for behavioral qs. and one case study - based on what you are applying for but is fairly easy.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed with HR, easy interview with HR. Spoke mostly about some behavioral type questions and asked what I knew about Reynolds American and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Reynolds?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

First there was a phone interview, then an in person interview. The interviews were held in panels with two employees in each room. There were two rooms with different questions based on the core values.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite interview. The on-site interview team was extremely organized and professional. The day was very well organized and flowed smoothly. There were 3 teams of interviewers each tasked with exploring two dimensions of leadership.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based interview questions relating to their 6 dimensions of leadership.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in November 2014.

Interview

Company Recruiter calls to set up phone interview. Phone interview with recruiter and told follow up with come in a week or two regarding next step. Then no follow up call or email at all indicating you were or were not being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a bad decision and what was the consequence.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.