Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2017

2.8

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person, if they choose to move on. They brought me in to their office and had me speak to three people. One was the internship recruiter which ran some basic questions by me. The other two were executive recruiters. They asked me who I was and what I am doing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a 10 years?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the VP of the San Francisco office, and then the San Francisco Managing Director. Interview lasted about 75 minutes in total. Both men seemed genuinely caring about their employees and what I had to say. I felt like I connected with them and could be myself!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you are most proud of, or your greatest achievement you can think of.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a woman from the Tokyo office. It was a half an hour long interview and she asked me why I was interested in the company, what I knew about It and what experience I had that would be relevant to my role in the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Got in through a friend. Met each person in the team. And had to go for a coffee with the group as the final stage. Apparently it was team vote and anyone can vet you out. Recruiters are social so there was a lot of after work invitations, guess it helps to work with people you like!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview involved a rotation of 3 cycles, each a 1 one 1 interview with the head of the company. Asked about experience, why this company, unique position of Robert Walters in SF vs other cities, SF specialties and trends in business hiring, 3rd party hiring/recruiting, etc. There were some redundant questions about applying resume abilities to hiring.

Interview Questions

• What makes the business climate in SF different and unique from other locations?   Answer Question

intern responsibilities were pretty rudimentary and basic, didn't feel I would learn a lot and gain a lot of experience

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick phone conversation with hiring manager to determine compatibility. Had 2 in office interviews with the hiring manager and various team managers. Was more of a conversation than an interview. I had 2 years of recruiting experience and they were probing me and finding out what my experience had been and how I wanted my next job to be different and what I would do to make it different. Offered me the job very quickly which in hindsight was a bit of a red flag.

Interview Questions

• What is making you want to leave your current recruiting position for a recruiting position with Robert Walters?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at university event. A few days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an in office interview with four different one-on-one interviews. Questions were primarily behavioral and placed emphasis on leadership, integrity, and determination.

Interview Questions

• what are your goals? describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Interview

A non-practicing attorney, I sent in a resume and a cover letter to a specific headhunter, andfollowed up several days later with a personal email. Another attorney I know well did the same for a different job. No acknowledgment, no courtesy, no nothing! Shocking, considering they have no idea who I know or don't know in the legal and headhunting process.

Interview Questions

• Never got the opportunity. Again, I know how busy many of these places are, but with auto reply, at least some response? Again, they have no idea who I know in the legal arena or the recruiting arena, but I have shared my story.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.