Royal Free NHS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Free NHS

Royal Free NHS

Application

I interviewed at Royal Free NHS

Interview

laid back, but a bit too rigid for a position with no real skill set needed. Could have been shorter too. blah blah blah, is this 30 words yet? still not? a few more blahs?

Interview Questions
  • if its a mad ting out ere
    Answer Question

Royal Free NHS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS in May 2021

Interview

The interview for the role of ward administrator was a pretty easy interview, mostly competencies based question. Panel of 3, everyone was very friendly. Interview was very short and quick.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions started with “Give an example of a time where you..” : - felt you did a good job - dealt with a stressful situation
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Royal Free NHS

Application

I interviewed at Royal Free NHS

Interview

The interview experience was pretty simple and straight forward it involved 2 people ad each asked me in total of 8 questions. The interview lasted me less thn 15 min.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England)

Interview

This was thorough but comfortable. The panel were welcoming. They offered me the role the very same day which was very pleasing. During my time here they would quickly give people a response. When you’re looking for a job speed of response is so very useful.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England)

Interview

Face to face Interviews after online application There was label of 2 people taking interview They were friendly One was from HR and other from clinical It took a week for get into interview stage after application online

Interview Questions
  • Basic question about personal details followed by previous job experience questions

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Basic competency based interview, asked a lot of prioritisation questions and questions based on values of the trust. Not as clinically in-depth as would expect. No real questions on any new and improving cancer treatment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

NHS Trust on-line application process. There were two interviews, each involved a panel of two persons. HR was not present. The questions asked covered areas in energy procurement, energy management, legislative compliance as well as my understanding of CHP technology. I was offered the job the day after the second interview but only a 12-month fixed term temporary contract even though the job was advertised as a permanent position. I accepted the offer but the employer withdrew the offer made 3 weeks later and re-advertised the post. Needless-to-say I was not only disappointed but angry with this unexpected turn of events. I subsequently discovered the post was eventually filled by an internal candidate who had been working in the role on a temporary contract basis. Therefore the whole recruitment process was a sham, unfair on applicants and I believe morally dubious. Based on my unhappy experience I can not recommend working for Royal Free as they were dishonest and disrespectful in their treatment of me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how CHP engine works and how is its overall efficiency calculated?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England) in Aug 2014

Interview

applied through nhs jobs website, took 3 weeks for the process. initially had to do drug test and a literacy test. then panel interview on skill set, behaviours, and clinical knowledge. also had to elaborate on CV

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England) in Nov 2011

Interview

A friendly kind of informal interview, took place at the British museum cafe. Common sense questions; Leadership paradigm, how I handle conflicts, my biggest achievement insofar, what I would bring to the company. There were two interviewers, both asking, both taking notes. They send me feedback after a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England) in May 2009

Interview

I have applied online through NHS website and 2 weeks after I was offered interview. It wasn't very difficult. They asked about qualification, past employers, relevant experience and asked some question of type what would you do if .....how would you behave if ... and so on. The also asked me to give 5 points of good team working. It is good if your answers for the questions cosserspond to your own experience. So if they ask you how would you deal with challenging behaviour try to look up in the memory whether you had to deal with one and just tell them about it.

Interview Questions
  • 5 points of good team such us: understanding, communication etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews