Runpath Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Runpath

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I was given a technical test to do and to spend an hour on it. Feedback I got back from the technical test was "rushed". I had clearly stated what I would do if I had more time in the MD file which would have been points to possibly discuss during the interview. Not the most helpful feedback and I'm glad it didn't go further.

Interview Questions

• Create a Web API to combine results of two API calls   1 Answer
    • I didn't have any more questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England).

Interview

2 stage interview. Telephone interview by someone from HR then Face to Face.

Telephone interview was brief with random questions about my experience then face to face was with the person from HR and the Head of.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Runpath.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews. The perception that they'd really like to find out if you're a good fit. And then no reply and feedback at all. Not sure I'd want to work for a company that treats people like this.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England).

Interview

I had a call with HR and proceeded on to the next stage with a senior member of the hiring team. The HR representative was organised and informative throughout the process. When I spoke to the senior member of the team, I asked if the firm has initiatives around supporting employees' continued education and growth.

The answer to this was that there have been employees who've moved diagonally to functions they were interested in and that was encouraged. Not quite what I was looking for, and I took it to mean there wasn't much formally in place.

I then asked what were the responsibilities of the senior members of the team (which happened to be the position of the interviewer) as that was the next rung on the ladder for the role I was applying to so I can gauge the growth expectations. I also mentioned this is for 2 -3 years down the line. The interviewer was not clear in answering this and articulating the difference - I put it down to because it was fairly new and there wasn't a well-defined path, we moved on.

I was then told I was not successful in moving to the next interview stage because I have shown I am interested in another role in the firm instead of the one I was applying to. If it was due to either one of the questions above or both, it was bizarre because generally employers wouldn't want to hire someone who'd happily stagnate but I'm glad I didn't get any further.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Street, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Runpath (Old Street, England).

Interview

1. First stage interview - one to one meeting with senior project manager to deep dive into your experience and general understanding of Runpath's value and proposition; an opportunity for you to ask any questions about the company
    2. Final stage interview - I was given a project brief and was asked to put together a presentation to explain how you will go about delivering the project; more Q&A from senior PMs and Head of PM

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Great internal recruiter made the process of applying and preparing for the interview easy and enabled me to prepare well. Everything happened on time and according to schedule. blah blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

1st round face to face interview with the Head of Product
    &
    2nd round face to face interview with Head of Product and another Product Manager and a task to be completed

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of the products you've worked on?   1 Answer
    • Product management methodologies used.   1 Answer
    • Task - Provide wireframes for a new children's bank account comparison product.   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The process is straightforward and took less than 1 week. First HD stage to get to know you. Second technical Angular task also not complex. Third part face to face interview, technical questions and following with technical test overview.

Interview Questions

• What is webpack and why we need to use?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a two on one interview with fairly short notice. Standard interview, talked through role and then walked through my experience. I didn't hear anything back for weeks and then sent an e-mail asking if I could get some feedback. They just said they went had other candidates with stronger experience. I don't believe they would have contacted to me had I not e-mailed them asking for feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Runpath (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

The recruiter had a very simple telephone interview with the standard non-technical issues. Then I had to wait 3 weeks before F2F interview and then they changed the date of the interview in about 4-5 times with no big reasons and that was for me the first negative mark.
    When I came it was the first time than 2 director seeing my CV. They read it and asked questions about the CV structure, color and not relevant experience but nothing about particular pole or technical side. Even after one of director's started laughing about me. It was a good lesson for me -how you can must never lead an interview.

That was disgusting and it required a great amount of patience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.