Ryanair Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 229 of over 229 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryanair

Ryanair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

È stato breve e relativamente semplice. Mi hanno chiesto di visionare qualche documento. Mi hanno fatto ascoltare un testo come prova di comprensione dell’inglese. Infine mi hanno fatto qualche domanda conoscitiva.

Interview Questions
  • perche hai scelto questo lavoro
    Answer Question

Ryanair

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

Only got as far as the call with the recruiter. It turned out to be entry level pay for what sounds like an incredibly heavy role and toxic environment. The expectation was that you would be responsible for all content with large demand from upper management/C level, with no support or benefits.

Interview Questions
  • We've a pretty infamous name, why do you want to work for us? What's your working style? (Went on to describe how stressful and chaotic it is internally, and 'not like anywhere you've worked before') Are you prepared to work onsite regardless of medical condition? (Covid-related)

Ryanair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

Entrevista grupal e individual en el mismo dia. A las pocas horas ya teníamos respuesta de si habías quedado seleccionado o no para el curso de formación. Luego el curso duro 1semana y si lo apruebas empiezas a currar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ryanair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

it is an easy interview, with questions like do you have any visible tattoos? why do you want to work with ryanair? what are your projects at hand now? have you ever been fired from a job?etc.

Ryanair

Application

I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

very quick process (2 weeks), recruiter phone call, first interview with scenario based questions and second interview was a case to analyse. Tense interview, with no much rapport building but questions were not difficult

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to explain difficult piece of data to someone with no analytical knowledge

Ryanair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

Sencillo, me inscribí a través infojobs, de ahí a crewlink y empezó el proceso de selección, varios emails, información sobre mis últimos 5 años, mi curriculum, varios procesos online hasta finalizar con una videollamada a modo de entrevista, por la situación de pandemia

Interview Questions
  • ¿Por qué quieres trabajar como CC en Ryanair? ¿Experiencia previa? ¿Cómo trabajando bajo presión?

Ryanair

Application

I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

Questions about cv, your experiences, jobs, erasmus. It's important to show that you're able to have a conversation in English, so do not remain silent, even if you're unsure about what to answer, the important thing is to keep talking

Interview Questions
  • Which languages do you know? Are you available to move from your country? Do you know how to swim?

Ryanair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair

Interview

1st they did a presentation of the company and after that we all did an english test. The english test was very easy with 10 multiple choice questions and a small letter to a friend. After that we had to wait for them to post a list with our names and then everyone was doing a 1-1 interview. They ask you very simple questions such us: Why do u want to become cabin crew ? do u have any tattoo? Are you willing to relocate. Also a friend was asked why did she left her previous job. Easy as that. Almost everyone passed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do u want to become cabin crew ? do u have any tattoo? Are you willing to relocate. Also a friend was asked why did she left her previous job
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

first there was an initial Phone interview to screen candidates. The next step was to conduct a presentation. finally, a final interview was conducted and that completed the interview process. The final interview went on for one hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online. Got email indicating in early April 2021 saying that I was successful at the 1st stage. Had to complete a task (regression problem) and submit that to the recruiter. Then had a phone call with a recruiter (just a chat) before the main interview a few days later. Currently waiting for outcome of interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why Data Analytics? 2. Tell us about yourself (background and educational experience. 3. Asked questions related to task. Why did you use this algorithm? Can you explain linear regression? What is the difference between MAE and RMSE? Why would you use RMSE over MAE?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 229 Interviews