SCS Engineers Entry Level Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SCS Engineers Entry Level Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at SCS Engineers

1 Interview Review

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCS Engineers (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

After applying online through a posting on Indeed.com, I received an email from the Hiring Director about setting up a preliminary phone interview. During this call, they informed me about what the company and the business unit that I was applying to work at does, and they asked a few basic questions about what my experience level and education background was (<15 minutes total). I was offered an interview, which I was able to do over Skype as I was not yet located in the state I was applying to work in, which was conducted about a week later with one of the Sr Project Professionals (who was to be my boss). They asked a bit more in depth about my education background and my familiarity with environmental regulations and compliance (which was very little at the time), and then we discussed a lot more about the position and what my role would be in the group. I asked a lot of questions at the end as I was genuinely interested in the position and how I would fit into the company (<30 minutes). I was set up for a 2nd interview with another Sr. Project Professional, which was also over Skype, about a week later. This interview was very similar and seemed to be more about gauging my current level of expertise in the area of work than about testing me with difficult questions or asking for situational/behavioral examples (<30 minutes). I received an email about a week later with the job offer, and began working two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Process Hazard Analysis reports?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.