SITA UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SITA UK

2.9

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poole, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SITA UK (Poole, England) in April 2016.

Interview

From my Initial application through to notification of being selected for interview and then the interview itself everything ran very smoothly. I was kept informed at all stages and received helpful tips and information from the recruitment team prior to interview.
    During the Interview I was made to feel comfortable relaxed and this certainly helped.

Test Tools Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SITA UK (London, England).

Interview

The interview went over months. I needed a visa sponsorship so the company refused proceeding any further and suggested they don't sponsor visa. Then they called me back after a month saying they are ready to sponsor but it was mostly a bate and they kept looking in the background. They took 2 rounds over a course of three weeks then didn't respond with the result. Then one day they called up and told me that they have found a person with same skillset without a visa and also added that the person is a better candidate. I can't say how the company is as I never worked there but can say that I felt a little betrayed although it's a strong word to say but they used me as a backup plan in case they didn't find a person without visa sponsorship. It was a waste of time for me. I won't recommend or reject the company outright but would suggest to think before applying if you are in a similar situation.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked about the tools and also told that they were looking for a cloud solution which is infact cheap.   1 Answer

Graduate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SITA UK (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

4 steps : First there was a first phone interview, then one more with the product manager and then a skype call with all the team. I had to do a power point presentation to prepare the collective interview. The staff was really Open minded

Field Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huddersfield, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SITA UK (Huddersfield, England) in May 2015.

Interview

I found from sending my CV to obtaining the interview venue, date & time a very smooth & efficient process. The links sent were of great use & gave very important company information.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for your company?   1 Answer

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston-super-Mare, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SITA UK (Weston-super-Mare, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and informative. From the initial online application through to the actual interview.

Lynsey had a friendly approachable manner throughout the interview and listened well to my response. Lynsey was extremely knowledgable regarding the company and advised of the companies goals and accomplishments.

Stephanie from HR was very helpful and informed me that I had acquired the role the same day as my interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sita UK?   1 Answer

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coleshill, West Midlands, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SITA UK (Coleshill, West Midlands, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Whole process was excellent from start to finish. Everyone involved was friendly and a relaxed but professional atmosphere was created which enabled me to perform to the best of my ability in the actual interview. The communication with me both before and after the interview was great. Everyone seemed genuinely excited about the role and they sold the role to me as well as me having to sell my ability to do the role. I received feedback the same day so did not have to endure a long waiting time for an outcome. Can honestly say I do not have one bad thing to say about the process and would thoroughly recommend the company to anyone based on my experience of them.

Interview Questions

• Questions were a mixture of experience based questions and questions that seemed to be designed around personality with the odd "killer" question. I won't spoil them for anyone who has an interview as it's best to answer them naturally   Answer Question

Cooperate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coleshill, West Midlands, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SITA UK (Coleshill, West Midlands, England) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were extremely professional and warm, allowing me to be comfortable this meant they got the best out of me at the interview. I was already sold on this job from my research but meeting the interviewers and feeling the positivity and energy for the role and the company they work for made me want the job even more.

Interview Questions

• They are competency based and open questions so be prepared, organised and do your research on the company and you will do great.   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing and Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SITA UK (Maidenhead, England) in November 2014.

Interview

I saw an advert on reed.co.uk and then I initially applied for the role by asking a series of questions on their website, some of which were essay format so as to allow for comprehensive answers. I got a call back within about 3-4 days, and then I had two face to face interviews which were about a week apart. I was called back within 2 working days of each interview and subsequently was offered the job the day after my second interview. This was arranged at my convenience as SITA UK were sympathetic to the fact I was still employed and had to arrange my interview around my other work commitments, which they did. I was really pleased to hear back so quickly as it made the whole process less painful. They were also understanding about my start date as I had to give a whole month's notice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for SITA UK?   1 Answer

EfW Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huddersfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SITA UK (Huddersfield, England) in October 2014.

Interview

There were two interviewers, very nice and friendly.

There were some questions asking about what I would do in particular situations, which were difficult to answer without knowing the company policies.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the emissions were over the allowed limit (or something along those lines)   Answer Question

Data Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SITA UK (London, England) in January 2014.

Interview

had telephonic interview from recruiter asked about basic questions was invited for interview at the office in london. it was relaxing and nice was basic HR type, finding out about myself, interest, did a test on data entry speed test.

Interview Questions

• why sita,general HR based questions.general HR based questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.