SMRS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SMRS Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMRS.

Interview

Thorough two stage process getting a clear picture of the role and the culture of the organisation. Met representatives from the team and HR. we spent a lot of time talking about the type of culture that i liked the most as they wanted to ensure there was a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMRS.

Interview

Several stage interview process. Initial submission of CV leading to telephone interview, online assessment, assessment centre and final interview. The process was managed effectively and helped make me as a candidate feel at ease. Overall it was a very enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

SMRS Response

4 Aug 2016 – Marketing & Communications Executive

We are glad you have enjoyed the application process, welcome to SMRS!

Insight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SMRS (Manchester, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Fairly standard interview with two members of staff who were very pleasant. However, despite two follow ups, SMRS never got back to me after a job application which is now nearly four months ago. However much I disagree with the principle completely, I understand why companies cannot respond to every job application. SMRS are the only company I've ever known have the audacity to never respond after an actual face to face interview, especially after promising feedback. Avoid.

Interview Questions

• Please discuss in brief your experience within data analysis.   Answer Question

SMRS Response

24 Mar 2016 – Marketing & Communications Executive

Please accept our apologies for not following up after the interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.