SS&C Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SS&C

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 259 candidate interviews
SS&C
Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Overall it's a good interview. There is total 4 rounds. Written, 3 technical and 1 hr. 3 technical rounds are different. One is related to testing and another one related to logical and another one related to coding.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about manual testing and mainly based on my resume
    Answer Question
SS&C
Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

There were four to five rounds of interviews with pairs of people at a time. The questions were mostly around previous experience and understanding of the role that you are interviewing for at SS&C. It was mostly conversational.

Interview Questions
  • What experience have you had in the past with a difficult or challenging obstacle to overcome.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SS&C (Mumbai)

Interview

The interviewer asked relevant questions but was very stubborn ans only looking for textbook definitions and not practical examples. He was asking about what he was doing in his projects and even though I mentioned about not working on that technology, he kept pushing on the same topic anyway. He did ask a lot of other stuff on things I worked on but he was cutting me off abruptly and not letting me complete even one or two sentences before just randomly jumping to completely different topic. One positive thing I found was that he did tell me about a couple of things that I had not worked on which was a good learning for me. But otherwise the overall interview experience seemed one sided, kept cutting me off and he did not let me ask anything in the end.

Interview Questions
  • test scenario, strategy questions, core Java concepts, rest api testing, selenium
SS&C
Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

I applied online, then a recruiter reached out to me a week after to get some info on my background. Then, here comes the WTF part - after I told him my salary expectation is around 120k per year(this is a senior role), he almost instantly turned mad and became insanely impatient on answering any of my following questions. When I tried to explain my background he even started to nitpick on my years of experience - Me: "I have three years of React experience and I think ..." Him: "Ok, but that is not Typescript, so I will put 0 years of Typescript experience on your profile. Anything else?" I tried to explain to him about React and Typescript but he insisted that I don't have such experience and couldn't wait to hang off the phone. WTF! I have NEVER interviewed with ANY company that shows such disrespectfulness to candidates! And it is just the first round! Do they deserve any good candidates with a recruiting team like this? Avoid this company at all costs!

Interview Questions
SS&C
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
Application

I interviewed at SS&C (New Brunswick, NJ) in Apr 2021

Interview

First got a call from hr asked basic questions. Few days later got emailed to schedule a “super interview “ that consisted of 5 people. This was for the nj location. They asked a bunch of accounting questions. 5th person never showed terrible company

SS&C
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

I'm not one for reviews, but this is an exception. if you're looking for a position within the NYC area, STAY AWAY from this company. they will string you along and waste your time, I refuse to let their treatment of candidates go unnoticed and make anyone go through the disrespect they had shown towards me. the interview process started off simple enough, it was brought to me through a recruitment firm, it included 2 zoom interviews with 3 executives (4th) within the company. they only communicate through the recruitment firm so after the interviews were done, they had told me that I was to receive an offer. they continued to push back the letter, first, they said the following Monday, then it's supposedly coming the following Friday, they then tell the recruiter to tell me to fill out all necessary forms needed for HR in the meantime so I'll be in the system, despite this, there is still no offer 1 week after the interview. another week passes, they tell the recruiter that they must pass every single hire through the CEO due to "covid" and word for word assured me that "I had a position at the company despite the delay in hiring" and that this is all procedure, they then ask me to apply for the job AGAIN through workday, since they were switching systems DESPITE interviewing me with 3 different executives and DESPITE having all my information on file with HR, I get a call after this saying they had told me they set up an interview with another director, as a "formal chat" to put a name to a face. after this call. as a formal call, I expected it to have no outcome on the job that they had already promised me, despite this later in the day..... they say they're moving forward in another direction, despite telling the firm to tell me that I HAD position, making the 2.5 week process a giant waste of time while simultaneously ruining all other prospects, they completely ruined my job hunt by TELLING ME I had a job and taking it away. I plead with anyone looking for a real opportunity to avoid them so they can't feel the feelings that call gave to me

Interview Questions
SS&C
Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Beginning with a Small talk and then Self introduction, Introduce the previous job duties, Ask some question about the accounting concepts they are nice and having a good interview experience

Interview Questions
SS&C
Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Phone interview with manager after initial screening process and application input. They revised my work history then asked about rfp writing experience in tech.Next step would have been zoom. Very well run process. Kept me informed through the process. No complaints

Interview Questions
  • They asked work experience with rfp
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was normal interview process flow first hr then technical and after wards director level. They asked about accounting and finalization part of invoicing details .

Interview Questions
  • What was your Past work experience . And why do you want a switch
SS&C
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Very easy, just wanted to get to know you. Ask availability, and about how you would deal with a situation. After the interview, have to pass background check, including drug test. Also need to be fingerprinted.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my major and why I picked it, and how much longer I will be in Lawrence.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 259 Interviews