SS&C Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SS&C Interview Questions

Interviews at SS&C

2.7

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SS&C (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by 2 in person interviews on 2 separate occasions with 3 people each time.

I never heard back after my second in person interview with Eze software. They completely ghosted me. You would think I would hear something back after being in the office on two separate occasions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to learn more of, finance or technology?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C.

Interview

Quick phone interview with HR, FaceTime interview set up after. Multiple interviews after with management. Didn't take long to hear back from HR. They were quick responding and seemed to want to fill the roll.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

First you get a phone interview with he HR basic questions really why this firms? Tell me about yourself etc. Then they schedule you for a video interview with two managers again the questions are pretty easy. They ask about your experience, how much did you deal with accounting, fund investment etc. Later they asked me for my references however they never got to me. After two weeks of calling and emailing the person reached back saying they picked someone else. Basically, trying to ghost me. Very disappointment at the end. They won't give you any explanation or nothing. The best part was that the lady said they hired someone different, yet I just saw the same role posted again couple days ago. Not cool.

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C.

Interview

3 rounds: HR (screening) + manager via phone (technical questions, eg: greeks, black scholes, var. Only basic ideas, no need to panic if you are not so sure) + on-site (3 people, each about 30 min, behavior questions + technical, they would give you some hints if you could not answer correctly)

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SS&C.

Interview

There was not really an interview process. I came in the door through a temp service and was hired after my 90 day probationary period. I don't recall going through an interview process with DST themselves(the company was DST Health Solutions before they got bought out by SS&C.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C in February 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, Phone Interview with Dept. Mgr. In person interviews with various members of team, including Directors and VP. All nice and engaging. Followed up after submitting references etc was told another candidate was selected who more closely aligns with position. Job is now reposted.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SS&C (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Received an email from HR, seemed to really want to interview me. Spoke with HR and received an email an hour later asking to come in and interview with the management team. Set up the interview. went in and I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. The team seemed like they would rather be at the dentist, not interested at all. No one even asked me any questions...my interview was only 30 minutes. Completely wasted my time. I left feeling confused as HR was dying to interview me and the management team seemed disinterested, wasted my time and I don't understand why they felt this was acceptable behavior.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SS&C (Evansville, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview was awkward. I spoke in person to two people. One was dressed insanely casually and the other said they wished they had worn sweatpants. That’s not exactly the look I wanted to see. After my in person interviews were over, I had three phone interviews with five people. The first two groups belittled me and made me feel like an idiot. The last guy, the top of the department, was very nice. He was concerned with giving me the info I wanted and heavily made up for the other two groups.

In the end, I didn’t accept the offer as I really just couldn’t see myself fitting in there. Plus, I got an offer with better pay and better benefits.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SS&C in January 2020.

Interview

It is for 2020 summer intern. Hr phone screen. Asked about resume and interests, introduction to their company. The interview is well-going and the process is quite quick. Be prepared to even the first round.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SS&C.

Interview

They asked some technical questions like waterfall, management fee cal. I met with HR first, then the whole team. They gave over view of the team structure. It is not a hard interview overall.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.