Sabio Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Other17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sabio Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabio Group (London, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Informal 20 minute call nice and short. Asked questions about me and my experience. Was not invited to final stage but was a nice smooth process and the lady on the phone was friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What my experience was, why am I interested in the role
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sabio Group (Liverpool, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

The recruiter I dealt with was rude and pushy. Felt he was only interested in numbers. All delays and issues were some one else's fault. Did not get a good feel for the job or organisation. Felt job was being mis sold

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

203.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sabio Group~1031004
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabio Group (London, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very detailed, thorough interview, took 2 hours. Formatted in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Results), all answers should ideally be given in this format. I was also offered a feedback, even though I was not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Examples of success in STAR interview format
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabio Group (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted by a Senior Executive. Overall a very pleasant experience. The company is in a growth phase and needs a more experienced executive. The specifics of the role mentioned in the job brief and team was not discussed in any detail and perhaps this was a missed opportunity rather than focusing purely on background and personality fit.

Interview Questions
  • Q What interests you about the position? Q Why do you want to leave your current company?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sabio Group (London, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by the senior team , other colleagues and team members, as well as HR . Along with the interviews I also undertook assessments on my IQ, numeracy and personality. The process required a few meetings over several days and was worth the effort, it gave me a great opportunity to see how I would fit in as well.

Interview Questions
  • Not unexpected questions but felt I had been thoroughly quizzed across skills , motive , achievements and above all cultural fit.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabio Group (London, England) in Oct 2011

Interview

Met many of the stakeholders and key people at Sabio prior to joining and was able to be sure that the culture promised was indeed what was on offer. Also was expected to do an exercise on analysis of an employee survey. I found all interviewers to be pleasant and genuinely interested in what I had to say with patience for the interview process. They believed in the data obtained from the process from the Managing Director down.

2 people found this interview helpful