Sage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with Sales Manager and Senior Account Manager. Asking questions about my previous work history and competency based questions to find out more about how I would handle working at Sage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you've been tasked with a difficult conversation to a customer?   1 Answer

Product Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

I had two sets of interviews. One with the recruiter and another with the hiring manager. Nothing out of the usual but them they went silent on me. I had a couple of follow-ups and no response. Is it too much to expect a simple no thank email? Is this an image of the company you want to project?

People Service Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple and easy. I got hired within a month of applying. I was updated throughout the entire process which is very rare. I had one main person I contacted and she was very quick to respond to any questions that I had. The In-person interview was great. The interviewer was really interested into what I wanted in a career and how Sage could help with that.

Senior Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter. After a screening call with the recruiter, I spoke with two other people on the team. I was asked to submit written answers to several questions and to provide five business referrals, including at least one prior manager.

Rewards Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very drawn out, had two phone interviews which were great, then I was asked in for an in-person interview (with the same people from the phone) to find out it was a mix-up and not necessary. The next week went back for a video interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do here? Whats the second thing?   1 Answer
    • Also we discussed which office I'd be working out of (because Lawrenceville was way too far for me). The hiring manager said "I don't care if you work from Hawaii as long as the work is getting done." He led me to believe that my presence in Lawrenceville would be minimal and I could work out of the Midtown office primarily. He also placed great emphasis on working remotely and discussed their downsize in the building because so many people weren't actually working from the office.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

two phone calls each with recruiter, one phone call with sales manager, in person interview with vice president of sales, they extended an offer letter, I countered then a back round check

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR. Basic questions were asked. overall average experience. didn't get an offer.
    Eg. why do you want to work here? Talk about your past experience. etc

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? Talk about your past experience. etc   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sage (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The hiring process for me was very positive. After my initial interview with a Kelly Services recruiter I was selected to interview with a manager at Sage. The manager was very honest about the job description and the product I would be supporting. There was no harsh grilling out uncomfortable moments. Definitely a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

1 screening calls, 1 phone interview and 1 in person with 2 people. It was not hard or extensive it was really simple. They are really looking for a skill set for a call center environment.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sage (Duluth, GA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was recruited by Kelly Services-2 phone interviews followed by an in person interview within a couple of days. I was offered the position, but after Kelly Services on-boarding process they rescinded the offer as I had a Misdemeanor that was 4 yrs and 9 months old. Kelly Services policy indicates the Misdemeanor has to be at least 5 yrs old to be employed. Very unfortunate as it seemed to be a great fit for both Sage and I. I wonder if I was hired directly if Sage would have actually cared about the Misdemeanor

Software Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

Standard interview process for developers. I was required to do an assignment and submit it before going to the 2nd interview. I met with several different employees. During the second interview, I was required to do a white board exercise. The developers were nice. Most of the interview felt natural.

Interview Questions

• I cannot think of anything specific. For the most part, the questions were standard. Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your projects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.