Sage Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 367 of over 367 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sage (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached me out for the position for Ruby on Rails. The tech interview was setup in a few days which involved a basic discussion of my experience, few basic rails questions and some behavioral question. After a few days recruiter told me I was selected and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of ruby on rails
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a call with an hr which was really nice. Then I had a 1 h interview with a hiring manager who was very open, clear, and supportive during the interview. It was conversational and Ilooked like a discussion to understand if the role is good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with GTM and data layers Tell me what are you going to do if don't meet deadlines on time Tell me why do want work at Sage

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

The interview was with the Director. technical question and test. It was not that hard in comparison to some sophisticated interview. The director asked to find any possible issues in a sort of code.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

I applied online on linkedin and then got a call, had an interviwe HR and line manager. That's pretty much it, not lot more to say about the recruiting process

Interview Questions
  • Example of a project I led, the challenges I had and how I faced them

Sage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage

Interview

Primeiro é feita uma redação sobre qualquer tema, depois juntam todos os participantes e começam a fazer perguntam básicas (as mesmas perguntas pra todos), ai dizem pra você criar algo que ainda não foi criado junto com outra pessoa e depois apresentar o que foi criado.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage

Interview

I can not speak more highly of the interview process and the employees involved in this. James Lord did the upmost to support me through the process was readily on hand to answer any questions. I felt James went above and beyond to try and resolve my concerns around the office/home working split. In addition to this Sharon and John were extremely knowledgeable and provided a fantastic representation of working for Sage, Sharon contacted me following this interview to again alleviate concerns and made the process so much less daunting. On applying for the role I hadn't understood the expected office time so sadly this role despite the flexibility offered wasn't suitable to my current situation - that said I would happily re-apply and work for Sage when this changes.

Interview Questions
  • Where relative to the role, and the interview format was relaxed to achieve best outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sage (Barcelona) in Feb 2021

Interview

Una primera llamada, una primera entrevista online con el reclutador, una segunda entrevista online con un manager y un team lead y una última entrevista con tres técnicos donde te proponen un ejercicio de programación en directo. Después de más de 1 mes sin tener noticias de la empresa, me ofrecen una última entrevista pero advirtiendo que el sueldo sería más bajo de lo que pedía inicialmente. No seguí con el proceso.

Interview Questions
  • Temas técnicos sobre .NET, Azure, SOLID, patrones de diseño, SQL, conceptos sobre bases de datos relacionales, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

3 stages of interview process. Not too tricky questions. They want to make sure you know how to prioritise tasks. I received the offer after 3 weeks of interviews. However the recruiter was exceptionally unprofessional. Always slow to contact about next steps. Never replied to my email enquiries or calls. I always had to be the one to follow up. If I didn’t follow up, I wouldn’t have known that I got the offer. Pretty surprised there’s this kind of unprofessional recruiter in such a well known company. That’s why I rejected the offer. You can really tell how the company culture is by interacting with the recruiter. Shame, I had a really delightful chat with the management team and interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Manchester, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

15 minute video call. Hiring manager asked 2 competency questions and then asked if I had any questions. Do not feel the interview allowed her to see any ability of mine to take the position. Felt more like she used the call to see candidates and judge (solely from appearances) who would be suitable. Not professional. Very disappointed, was expecting more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage in Feb 2021

Interview

4 stages - HR, then hiring mgr, then presentation & competency based q's, then finally a technical interogation. First 3 stages were great - very professional. I was really interested in the role and from each meeting it seemed i had a strong chance of ultimately receiving an offer. 4th interview with new people was really unpleasant - purpose of this 4th stage wasn't explained and then without any introduction i was aggressively asked about technical processes and systems that shouldn't have been hugely relevant to the role applied for. If detailed experience of specific technical tools was essential it should have covered in the job ad or interview 1 so that either party could have stopped the process then. After interview 1 I spent approx 30-40 hours on research, interview prep, presentation prep and the interviews themselves. All of this was unnecessary as i had no prospect of getting the role because i didn't have (or want to have) detailed technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 367 Interviews