SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 276 of over 276 interviews

Applied online25%
Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Written test followed by 2 technical rounds Aptitude digital electronics and simple c program is asked for in written round. In technical round asked for more deep knowledge in c embedded topics electronics and your academic project

Interview Questions
  • What is an embedded system
    1 Answer
  • Explain 5 electronic component of your choice
  • Internal working of computer
  • DC vs AC
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were 3 rounds ,1st the inline test including apti amd technical questions. Then the next round would be the tech round where they will ask about all the technical knowledge and the final round would be hr round.

Interview Questions
  • C and cpp code also asked about python

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SanDisk (New Delhi) in Sep 2020

Interview

first there is a written test then there were 2 technical interviews in which they asked about the basics of vlsi and the shortlisted candidates will finally have an hr round . each round have a duration of around 1 hour .

Interview Questions
  • Explain what are real-time embedded systems?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (New Delhi) in Apr 2020

Interview

Engaging interview , the panel was very supportive throughout and they asked relevant questions. One-hour long interview with major focus on core CS concepts including Data Structures,DBMS and Network and Securities.

Interview Questions
  • Asked details about the project and some in-depth DS questions

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Singapore)

Interview

Headhunter approached you for the role in Singapore. Then started the various round of face-to-face interviews with teammates. First it starting from headhunter, then hiring manager, then product director, then the marketing teammate, then the business leader of APAC, then follow by HR and back to headhunter. The whole process took about 4 weeks or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bangalore) in Oct 2019

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there, first 2 rounds are technical and third one was managerial round. I was rejected in the first round itself, Since it is product based company they had lot expectations from us which I couldn't fulfill.

Interview Questions
  • only from the resume
  • there is a room consists of one light bulb and it has onlt one door which is light sealed..The bulb is connected to the 3 switches which are placed outside the room.so you need to find the correct switch which lights the bulb. conditions: you can enter the room only once to see whether the bulb is lighting or not. You should find the exact switch.
1 person found this interview helpful

SanDisk

Application

I interviewed at SanDisk in Aug 2019

Interview

4 interview rounds. 2 technical, one hr, one managerial Puzzles were also asked Tested knowledge of oops, operating system, data structures and algorithms in c/c++ Tested knowledge of oops, operating system, data structures and algorithms in c/c++

Interview Questions
  • Is the following string an anagram?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2019

Interview

first: tell us about yourself. second : some technical questions In C and then there was another interview but with another person from the company, the two interviews together lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Hyderābād) in Jan 2019

Interview

SanDisk is a manufacturer of flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid-state drives. SanDisk conducts around 3 to 4 rounds to recruit engineers for software development post: Written Test Technical Round 1 Technical Round 2 HR Round Written Test: This round consists of basic aptitude questions related to Quants and puzzles(around 10), few programming questions(around 10) and few coding questions(around 2). The programming questions are mainly on C, data structure and algorithms. Technical Round: This consists of two to three face to face technical interview rounds and questions are asked regarding the facts and points mentioned in the resume. Questions are generally asked from the projects, internships or training mentioned in the CV. Subjects that interest the interviewer mostly are Data Structure, Algorithms, Operating System, Networking, Database Management etc. Students will be tested of his or her in-depth knowledge in all aspects of domains related to Computer Science and his or her interests. Few asked questions are: What language you like the most and why? What is the difference between a thread and a process? C doesn’t have overriding functions. But, how is that you can add as many args as you want in the function parameters? How does that happen backstage? HR Round: This round deals with the HR questions related to your background, past life, events and general questions that test the persons approach towards life and problems. Why do you want to join sandisk? What if any other company offer more than what they offer? Working environment or high salary?

Interview Questions
  • Allocate memory for a 2D array using malloc Count the number of occurrences of a substring in the given string without using any built-in functions such as strtok or find etc. C doesn’t have overriding functions. But, how is that you can add as many args as you want in the function parameters? How does that happen backstage? Puzzle questions: 2 Eggs and 100 Floors Avoid structure padding in C

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Migdal Tefen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Migdal Tefen)

Interview

Talk about yourself a bit and describe a project you had done. There were OOP questions, how does heritage work etc... Then they give you a technical question to solve in any language you like. " After solving it with the interviewers, they ask you to write code.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Give an example of a design pattern 2. Given a function which gets two strings s1 and s2, return the index of a string in s1 which contains all letters in s2. 3.What is dynamic binding and static binding. 4.What is the difference between mutex and semaphore.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Interviews