Screwfix Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 155 of over 155 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

It was an assessment centre, many tasks, seeing your skills working in team etc. They make you build something with objects in teams and make you explain why you chose to build this.

Interview Questions
  • Simple, what do you know about the company and why you want to work there
    Answer Question

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Screwfix in Sep 2021

Interview

From my experience. They gave me a phone call first. Had a little chat then begun the actual interview. The questions were simple and were pretty much the usual interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • The first thing they asked me was how would you describe yourself.
1 person found this interview helpful

Screwfix

Application

I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Really good and comfortable interview, I really enjoyed it. There is not tention and the interviewer makes you feel at ease. Also the interview was not like a normal interview for example they didt just ask you question from a piece of paper, they added there own question which were more rentable to us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Screwfix (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview. They suddenly called you and asked for instant interview which last for 10-20 minutes. It was lunchtime so I felt a bit surprised. But it was so far so good. The interviewer asked me some questions and then mentioned the job nature.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what is the job content? Would you mind working at weekend?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Grand interview process. Usual questions like what can you contribute, examples of times you helped customers etc. I thought the interview went well. They didn't follow up though. I was left waiting on a response that never came. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Waste of time. Applied for an assistant manager in one store. Offered an interview then told the role had been filled but another role was available in a store miles away.

Anonymous Employee in Bromley, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Screwfix (Bromley, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied through indeed then within a couple days a received a phone call offering me a phone interview. After I completed that I was invited in store for a walk around where I was offered the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Screwfix

Application

I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Informal, relaxed, good questions and good answers. Done during the pandemic, via videochat. I had to chase the HR manager a bit to keep up to date with the status of my application. i was told that I was not offered the job because, even if job was remote, I would have had to relocate.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the platform you work on.

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Screwfix in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied on indeed, did a skills test where you were mock interacted with fellow employees and helped them solve problems and then had a phone interview the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to screwfix?
  • Describe a time you maintained a relationship with a customer in the past?
  • Describe a time you have had to work in a team, what went well? And what went not so well?

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Applied for the position got an email inviting me to an online assessment. Got a phone call a few days later to offer me a phone interview the the week after. Interviewee was really nice, put me at ease straight away. Waiting to hear back in the next few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Interviews