Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Seagate Technology Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Seagate Technology

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Bernardino, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for most organizations encompasses multiple steps and various practices, including the use of application forms, interviews, pre-employment testing, reference and background checks, employment offers, and, in some cases, employment contracts

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in October 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a manager to interview a little over a month after I spoke with a recruiter at a job fair. Applied for the job online, had the call with the manager, and was hired about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the programming languages.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA (US)).

Interview

Process took a month or so. Phone call with HR. Phone call with potential manager. Skype calls with other people in the department. None of them were really technical, and it was overall really easy. Got the offer pretty quick.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

Got the first interview with HR. Question was direct and simple, didn't went through the resume but only focused on how my experience relate to the job requirement. Didn't think I could get through but got the second interview a month later with hiring manger. His phone talk was very positive, and asked about my concerns and my time schedule etc. I though I had it but never hear back. Emailed both HR and manager but got no response. I guess that is a no.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter and he was incredibly rude. He asked me if I had any relevant coursework for finance and I said that I’ve taken economics classes and had previous internship experience in finance. He cared more about the coursework than my experience and I explained that my experience has taught me the basics and even more. He then questioned why I was applying to this internship if I didn’t take any finance classes. He said he would contact me if I make it to the next round or not. He never did.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

The whole process includes 3 rounds of phone interviews. The process is really condense, about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Ask about my previous experience and a lot of behavioral questions. But all interviewers are quite friendly. So it was a very pleasant experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

4 people interviewed me for product development intern position

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

I was phone interviewed by Seagate for HAMR laser integration position. The first round involved a few behavioral questions and a little overview of my resume. Interviewer said they will have a second round of technical interview with multiple engineers interviewing at the same time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in November 2014.

Interview

Got an email from the engineer manager 10 days after my online application, to schedule a phone interview, which turned out to last for one hour. Basically about what you have on your resume. Then one week later, two engineers interviewed me by phone, each for around 0,5 hour. Also about the stuff on the resume, but a few technical questions. It was a fast process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the cons of teamwork? give an example of your own experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Hr contacted through mail and scheduled interview. Had an onsite interview with the team . questions were on Basic Engineering and problem solving. One round consists of Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Modeling of the DSP Block and verification plan for the same.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.