Securitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Securitas Interview Questions

Interviews at Securitas

1.9

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Securitas (Antioch, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was OK but the hiring process takes forever. From the time I applied with securitas it took about 3 months to get placed into a position. And this is a average time frame. I kept calling and was told it was in process. I finally had to set up my own medical.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Westborough, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Went in, asked a few easy question, was told that I was at the wrong place, went to the other branch, got asked some obnoxious questions, got sent to a site, got hired

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a person who has an issue?   3 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Securitas (Boise, ID (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen then in person interview with the Regional Manager and the Human Resources Manager. The phone screen was with a HR person followed just a few days later by an email to set up the interview. The one thing I was happy about was the fact that they said they would let know one way or the other and they kept their word with an email telling me that they went with another applicant.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Securitas (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Site Supervisor - the HR reps ask you questions and then pass the information off to the account manager/branch manager and he makes the decision. In all honesty, once you reach site supervisor and up from there it's more of the buddy system. If you're a buddy you get it.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in this role?   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

You complete an application, watch security video, receive your site location, and are provided with a uniform. Atmosphere is stress free and the the videos/quizzes are common sense and the protocol for security related incidents is clear. HR managers are laid back and more than willing to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the event of an emergency?, How would you deal with a hostile customer?,   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Fast and easy the lady that interview me she was very nice it made me feel very comfortable and relaxed she wanted me to bring my guard card in but I didn't have it available at the time so I had to reapply later but it was a very good interview and I would love to do it again

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securitas (Allentown, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Not very detailed and superficial...... They were not very interested in your previous work experience, but rather a reason to not select you. They had no interest in your current duties or your experience in the industry and were not looking to what they could do to make things better; but rather how to just satisfy the status quo.

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Oakland, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

asked questions about my background, about my education. asked detailed questions and some scenario questions about customer service. She spoke about clothing policy and what they were going to be expecting.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Securitas (Uniontown, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Usually a long wait, followed by multiple interviews. Many times, the hiring manager already has an insider for the job, but goes through the process to meet opportunity requirements.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

It was your normal go through your work history, qualifications, availability, and salary kind of interview. The only thing I am unhappy about is the whole time they made it seem like I would be a receptionist for Securitas itself not a "Guard" acting as a receptionist at one of their client locations. That I was not happy about so make sure you clarify exactly what your position details in your interview. The only reason I even accepted was because of the money.

Also be careful because if you do not stand your ground on availability they will swing you this way and that. Keep it firm in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.